Sign in to follow this  
yellow_belly

i am very excited....

What he said was nout like that but not to worry i rather it was seen as illusion, maybe a storyline but i will always argue against choreography, believe me it cant be done.

Please, enough of the wrestling bashing. Ricky and his family in particular are some of the hardest working people in the profession. If you don''t agree with what he has to say on a particular matter then at least keep it on topic rather than having a pop at something which you actually know nothing about. I say that not as a wrestling fan who thinks he "knows it all" but I''d say the same about anyone who takes the mickey out of another person''s profession for a perfectly acceptable statement. Grow up.Having said this, I partly share Ricky''s anger about where we are, but I''m still optimistic as Gunn so far is making the right moves over the summer. When Gunn was appointed in Janurary he added some new faces but was largely working with Roeder''s team, a team deflated after he destroyed it with loan signings and his poor attitude. Now some of that deadwood is being cleared out and the likes of Gill and Jones are joining us the squad is slowly but surely taking shape. We''ve also got Martin and Spillane back from Luton, both better players for their tenure at Luton and to me this feels like we''ve got two promising young signings brought in as well. Add to this a new chief executive that, gasp, actually might have a clue what he''s doing (imagine that?) and I''d say things are looking much more positive than the club is being credited for.The squad still needs beefing up, but as more playing staff start to come back off their holidays and the transfer window officially opens I don''t think it''ll take us too long to add the players we need. Yes, it''s the the thirde tier and no, we won''t walk the league. But we''re doing a lot better in preparing for it than I thought we would and Gunn deserves a bit of credit for this.

[quote user="ricky knight"]What he said was nout like that but not to worry i rather it was seen as illusion, maybe a storyline but i will always argue against choreography, believe me it cant be done.[/quote]Credit to you for entertaining people anyway.  Whatever kind of performance it is, it''s tough to get up in front of people.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="ricky knight"]What he said was nout like that but not to worry i rather it was seen as illusion, maybe a storyline but i will always argue against choreography, believe me it cant be done.[/quote]

Credit to you for entertaining people anyway.  Whatever kind of performance it is, it''s tough to get up in front of people.
[/quote]

thanks mate and thats what we hope to do entertain as for the rest i dont think anyone care anymore, its been done to death [:D] back on topic as has been said if we are having a real go by Xmas maybe my passion will return, i hope so, even if i do come across as negative, i still want City to do well.

[quote user="ricky knight"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="ricky knight"]What he said was nout like that but not to worry i rather it was seen as illusion, maybe a storyline but i will always argue against choreography, believe me it cant be done.[/quote]Credit to you for entertaining people anyway.  Whatever kind of performance it is, it''s tough to get up in front of people.[/quote]

thanks mate and thats what we hope to do entertain as for the rest i dont think anyone care anymore, its been done to death [:D] back on topic as has been said if we are having a real go by Xmas maybe my passion will return, i hope so, even if i do come across as negative, i still want City to do well.

[/quote] I think we can all agree with that Ricky !  If we can''t compete in division 3 maybe it''s time to give up and take cookery lessons...

Its a familiar theme with Norwich fans these days. When Grant took over the Fans had been so dumbed down in their expectations that they were getting excited about his signings. In hindsite most of those were probably of a better standard than the ones we are chasing now and so we go round in circles until we become an average Div 3 team and so on so forth. Us as fans must support all players that want to play for the badge but i''d ask for a little reality when it comes to our signings. We can do something about the demise of our club just like fans do all over but if we keep applauding and getting excited about everything we do [Div 3 football] and every player we sign [Freebies from that hot bed of Football Exeter] than we are showing them that they can do no wrong.

So I''ll be supporting the lads as ever but it will be with great sadness at our demise of a Club. I will not be getting excited at all and that goes for any Automatic Promotion or Playoff,I''ll Just be very,very relieved.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="ricky knight"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="ricky knight"]What he said was nout like that but not to worry i rather it was seen as illusion, maybe a storyline but i will always argue against choreography, believe me it cant be done.[/quote]

Credit to you for entertaining people anyway.  Whatever kind of performance it is, it''s tough to get up in front of people.
[/quote]

[/quote]

I think we can all agree with that Ricky !  If we can''t compete in division 3 maybe it''s time to give up and take cookery lessons...
[/quote]

For christ sake, don''t take them from Smith - on second thoughts, please do.

[quote user="ricky knight"]Red neck Riley was also known as Romany Riley who has done very well for himself, I have wrestled his son Jonny Riley on many occassions and we are pals, small world.[/quote]

It is indeed...

The last time I took them the main bill was "Earthquake"..... a big fat old bugger who just stood still while everybody ran around him...... I understand he keeled over a short while after.... it certainly wasn''t from over exertion....

Nice to see you getting some credit above anyway.... makes a change eh?    [Y]