Sign in to follow this  
yellow_belly

i am very excited....

[quote user="yellow_belly"]...about this season. i believe that we will do well. cannot wait for the first game! come on u yellows![/quote]

Ignore the cheap insults. Once the fixtures are released most supporters start to get excited about the new season. We spent last night planning away trips booking hotels etc. Can''t wait for the season to start.

yea that and travelling the world for the last 25 years at promoters expense, plus all the other ways wrestling has put money in my pocket. Back on topic how can you not feel anger at Div 3 football is beyond me.

We''ve done the anger thing to death. This thred is about looking forward to the new season. We are in Div 3, no whining or moaning is going to change this. You either look forward to the new season or sit at home moaning about things you can do nothing about.

I had ring rats once........couldn''t sit down for a week [;)]

Seriously Ricky, what''s the point of still being angry about it. Nothing''s going to change. I was p*ssed off when relegation was confirmed and was pretty down (well as down as I allow myself to get about something as trivial as football) for a couple of weeks but now I''ve accepted it.

Too much anger is bad for you..........it might lead to you actually hitting somebody rather than just pretending [:D][:D][:D][;)][;)][:P]

[quote user="ricky knight"]yea that and travelling the world for the last 25 years at promoters expense, plus all the other ways wrestling has put money in my pocket. Back on topic how can you not feel anger at Div 3 football is beyond me.[/quote]Not sure I''d boast about spending 25 years of my life watching other men[;)][;)] pretending to have a fight.[;)]

[quote user="jbghost"]We''ve done the anger thing to death. This thred is about looking forward to the new season. We are in Div 3, no whining or moaning is going to change this. You either look forward to the new season or sit at home moaning about things you can do nothing about.[/quote]Am looking forward to a new season as I always do but Div 1 sounds a lot better. We are in top division of two.

[quote user="ricky knight"]yea that and travelling the world for the last 25 years at promoters expense, plus all the other ways wrestling has put money in my pocket. Back on topic how can you not feel anger at Div 3 football is beyond me.[/quote]Since when has Blackpool, Eastbourne and Margate been classed as ''The World''? [;)]

[quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="ricky knight"]yea that and travelling the world for the last 25 years at promoters expense, plus all the other ways wrestling has put money in my pocket. Back on topic how can you not feel anger at Div 3 football is beyond me.[/quote]

Not sure I''d boast about spending 25 years of my life watching other men[;)][;)] pretending to have a fight.[;)]
[/quote]

Actually i was wrestling not watching, its kept me on the straight and narrow for 25 years plus seeing the world for nout and i have lived witrh the pretending jibes for years so its water off a ducks back to me as i have taken on allcomers on the fair booths as well, when you dont know which drunk you will be facing. Back on topic, i thought i was ok till i drove pass Carrow Road yesterday looked at the crowd, remembered great times and great matches i had seen there, the anger came flooding back. The signings so far dont do nout for me, all i see is the same mistakes being made and see no light at the end of the tunnel

[quote user="ricky knight"]Oh i forget to mention the lovely ring rats that go with the job[;)][/quote]

your wrestling probs at a conference standard... so stop moaning

Don''t worry ricky, once we''ve been humiliated by the likes of Exeter and Brentford, I doubt many people will remain excited for the rest of the season...

[quote user="Notts Canary"]Don''t worry ricky, once we''ve been humiliated by the likes of Exeter and Brentford, I doubt many people will remain excited for the rest of the season...[/quote]

Its a new season at this stage anything can happen... People need to stop being so fucking negative, stop all this bitching

Lets see what happens before we all starting moaning about how we are going to fare against the likes of exeter and brentford

[quote user="Have Heart"]

[quote user="Notts Canary"]Don''t worry ricky, once we''ve been humiliated by the likes of Exeter and Brentford, I doubt many people will remain excited for the rest of the season...[/quote]

Its a new season at this stage anything can happen... People need to stop being so fucking negative, stop all this bitching

Lets see what happens before we all starting moaning about how we are going to fare against the likes of exeter and brentford

[/quote]It is a new season and can''t see the pleasure in being so miserable about the prospects. Not bought a season ticket to be miserable all season, life is too short to be in abject misery about  a sport we are supposed to enjoy.

Each to his/her own though.

Sorry,just can''t get worked up about League One. We deserve better,and,as others have said,anger is what I still feel. I suppose,if we are top by Xmas,and dishing out hidings most weeks,I might feel differently,but in mid June,barely a month after that shambles at Charlton...no ,my memory is longer than that.

[/quote]

"Lets see what happens..." funny I think I''ve heard it before, possibly from at least the same time the last 3 years and look where that got us... Unfotunatly it is too late to act now, we''re down with a failed manager, a small poor quality squad and absolutly no money. Please I''d be delighted if anyone could point out any good reason to be excited about next season. I think what hurts the most is I take a part of the blame, I was one of those idiot supporters who supported the board and the like of Peter Grant and I''m ashamed to think that because of that is the reason where we are today. Actually no, what hurts the most is that the likes of Smudger/Cluck get to say "I told you so!"... because who can deny now that they were wrong?

[quote user="ricky knight"]Oh i forget to mention the lovely ring rats that go with the job[;)][/quote]

[/quote]

Sorry to disappoint mate but i have main evented all over the world  but thats the answer to the Percy''s when stuck in a debate have a pop at the wrestling, I ask what there is to be excited about, Div 3, Gunn as manager, Laurel and Hardy still in charge and signings about as exciting as an double episode of neighbours. Terrific.Thats why the club keeps getting away with it because people keep accepting our lot and not only that are excited about it.

[quote user="ricky knight"][quote user="Have Heart"]

[/quote]

Sorry to disappoint mate but i have main evented all over the world  but thats the answer to the Percy''s when stuck in a debate have a pop at the wrestling, I ask what there is to be excited about, Div 3, Gunn as manager, Laurel and Hardy still in charge and signings about as exciting as an double episode of neighbours. Terrific.Thats why the club keeps getting away with it because people keep accepting our lot and not only that are excited about it.

[/quote]

My kids loved watching live wrestling when they were kids Ricky and it''s now become part of their folk lore.....

Did you ever cross leotards with Red-Neck Riley?  He used to shout "Shut your marf you slags" at the women watching. Cracked me up every time....Mind you they were actual slags to be honest.....

Red neck Riley was also known as Romany Riley who has done very well for himself, I have wrestled his son Jonny Riley on many occassions and we are pals, small world.

[quote user="ricky knight"]

Actually i was wrestling

[/quote]Cheat. get some grannies at them do''s eh haystack?Fat cheat.

[quote user="ricky knight"]translation please, if you are having a pop, please do it so i know what the hell you are on about.[/quote]I think poor IPA seems to be alluding to the suggestion that the noble art of Wrestling is more akin to performance art, than perhaps a sport ?  With performance art you often have a script and choreography.

I am to. Ye pissed off at the league but the atmoshpere and everything makes it so much fun

[quote user="yellow_belly"]...about this season. i believe that we will do well. cannot wait for the first game! come on u yellows![/quote]

Trust me, we wont do well!