Sign in to follow this  
Delia Out!

Delia worship brigade...

To all delia fans that still think it is a good idea to back her after all these years, you must be mad.

You need to see sense!

If not, the club will plunge deeper and deeper into debt, continue to spiral down the football league staircase and finally the clubs fanbase will get smaller and smaller due to the lack of entertaining football!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWa4BFt_dbM

Yes it would be excellent if she stood down and let someone else invest in the club....BUT...there is not exactly a rush of potential suitors is there?

[quote user="McCanary"]

Yes it would be excellent if she stood down and let someone else invest in the club....BUT...there is not exactly a rush of potential suitors is there?

[/quote]

Agreed 100%.  Also not sure what Delia Out is hoping to achieve with this post as I don''t think your link to Youtube is likely to get Pro Delia fans to change their minds...

[quote user="McCanary"]

[/quote]

Also agree, but it would be brilliant if Cullum or another wealthy bloke did invest!

I`m neither pro or anti...but I do want to see our club rise again.

I`m not altogether sure that the demise of Delia will necessarily be the magic formula...

[quote user="Delia Out"][quote user="McCanary"]

[/quote]

Also agree, but it would be brilliant if Cullum or another wealthy bloke did invest!

[/quote]

I tell you what, i''ve got the Sultan of Brunei''s personal phone number, i''ll give him a bell and see if he''ll invest the odd billion here and there. How''s that [;)]

[quote user="McCanary"]

[/quote]

Who is going to put serious money into a club where there are majority shareholders that can out vote others opinions should they wish to do so?

[quote user="The Walking Man walking to Yeovil"][quote user="Delia Out"][quote user="McCanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I tell you what, i''ve got the Sultan of Brunei''s personal phone number, i''ll give him a bell and see if he''ll invest the odd billion here and there. How''s that [;)]

[/quote]

Very Funny, although that would be good!

would also be brilliant if I won the lottery!......It`s not gonna happen anytime soon. The best we can hope for is some money coming in to the club through the appointment of new directors.

and FFS ....CULLUM ISN`T GOING TO RIDE IN AND RESCUE US!!!!

[quote user="McCanary"]

would also be brilliant if I won the lottery!......

[/quote]

Unfortunately it would have to be a triple roll over Euro millions win, £2.5 million isn''t going to buy us the next Jamie Cureton in today''s market [;)]

[quote user="The Walking Man walking to Yeovil"][quote user="McCanary"]

would also be brilliant if I won the lottery!......

[/quote]

Unfortunately it would have to be a triple roll over Euro millions win, £2.5 million isn''t going to buy us the next Jamie Cureton in today''s market [;)]

[/quote]

True.

[quote user="The Walking Man walking to Yeovil"]

[quote user="McCanary"]I wasn`t going to share my winnings![/quote]

[:D] Not even 50 quid for a new barn door so that Jamie lad can practice his shooting?

[/quote]

:)

I have never met anyone who worships Delia. Maybe I move in the wrong circles, as I assume they do exist. My guess is a decent few out there are appreciative that we do have a moderately wealthy backer, who is without doubt a fan. If anyone can find a wealthier backer, with the same passion, and commitment then let us know please! Personally I am not a great fan of dubious capitalists and Insurance magnates, so I''ll just keep following my Club in my own way.

[quote user="corbs"]I have never met anyone who worships Delia. Maybe I move in the wrong circles, as I assume they do exist. My guess is a decent few out there are appreciative that we do have a moderately wealthy backer, who is without doubt a fan. If anyone can find a wealthier backer, with the same passion, and commitment then let us know please! Personally I am not a great fan of dubious capitalists and Insurance magnates, so I''ll just keep following my Club in my own way.[/quote]

"Cooeee! Delia!...Corbsy here!"

Very sensible post corbs. There are too many people on here just want her out without any thought about how her regular investment is going to be replaced let alone who the mysterious and so far invisible people are who are going to bankroll the club. She may be small time but there is nobody else bunging £2 million a year into the pot.

Then of course there are the even bigger fools who want us to go into administration just to get rid of her.

[quote user="McCanary"]

would also be brilliant if I won the lottery!.....

[/quote]You summed up what these posts are in a nutshell there.In fact, they''re even more boring than that. At least a "wouldn''t it be great to win the lottery" post might include what you''d buy with the money etc etc.

Does Delia really GIVE the club £2m a year?

Is the club for sale?

If I had won the £25m on the Euro Millions the other night, I would love to invest several million into Norwich but I wouldn''t with the current board in place.  I have thought about it and I simply could not trust them.  And why should I invest millions to potentially give Delia success?  Increase the value of her shares, and standing and to be told at some point in the future to put up or shut up as my opinion did not agree with Delia.  I think this is why you will find there is no significant investment coming into the club.............

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="corbs"]I have never met anyone who worships Delia. Maybe I move in the wrong circles, as I assume they do exist. My guess is a decent few out there are appreciative that we do have a moderately wealthy backer, who is without doubt a fan. If anyone can find a wealthier backer, with the same passion, and commitment then let us know please! Personally I am not a great fan of dubious capitalists and Insurance magnates, so I''ll just keep following my Club in my own way.[/quote]

[/quote]

You really are an unfunny, pathetic twat Colin.

They''ll all learn in the end... and when that time comes you won''t find a solitary sheep who will cough for it.......

Quality performance......... [Y]

[quote user="McCanary"]

I`m not altogether sure that the demise of Delia will necessarily be the magic formula...

[/quote]

So you are pro then... how anybody can say that they are not anti-Delia after where she has taken are club is a joke.

Delia and the Ipswich fans love fools like you... [:$]

[quote user="jbghost"]

Very sensible post corbs. There are too many people on here just want her out without any thought about how her regular investment is going to be replaced let alone who the mysterious and so far invisible people are who are going to bankroll the club. She may be small time but there is nobody else bunging £2 million a year into the pot.

Then of course there are the even bigger fools who want us to go into administration just to get rid of her.

[/quote]

£2 million per year in to the pot???

Behave yourself... so she has now invested £26 million plus hey??? [:$]

She hasn''t invested a single bean for years apart from to hoover up more shares you clown.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="McCanary"]

[/quote]

So you are pro then... how anybody can say that they are not anti-Delia after where she has taken are club is a joke.

Delia and the Ipswich fans love fools like you... [:$]

[/quote]

Did someone say something?

Class 1 eejit.

[quote user="jbghost"]

[/quote]

You mean Wiz !

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

[/quote]His names Dennis not Colin but you have problems with names don''t you Mange Tout?

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="jbghost"]

[/quote]

£2 million per year in to the pot???

Behave yourself... so she has now invested £26 million plus hey??? [:$]

She hasn''t invested a single bean for years apart from to hoover up more shares you clown.

[/quote]

Brilliant point.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Awe.... you had to go and use the ''T'' word....Still, it''s you that''s quite obviously annoyed.........But, I''m having great fun....