Sign in to follow this  
Nobodys Perfect

A message to this evening's "headline" writer.

"Croft poised for Derby County switch"

Why would you think anyone is remotely interested? Who gives a toss?  Not me that''s for sure. Will we get a "Croft makes his debut for Derby" headline in August?

Give the guy a break he''s just doing his job, maybe there''s not anymore interesting news out there at the momment to tell us. Anyway if he didnt let us know there would probably be a load of boring threads saying has Croft signed for anyone yet?

Have to agree, just filling space with hot air. Croft is no longer a Norwich City player, hasn''t been for a good couple of weeks.I can''t remember seeing a story about Colney, maybe some of the youth players who might get a chance next season. Given the small size of the squad we''ll likely be seeing some names we''re unfamiliar with, at least on the bench. Where''s their story?Croft is history, our own players are the future. Perhaps Archant should look to them rather than hanging on every move of a has-been?

Just to wrap this up for you, this player that you''ve given up on - per4thegame.com 18/6/09

Rams closing in on Croft

Thursday 18 Jun 2009

Derby County hope to tie up the capture of former Norwich City winger Lee Croft next week.

Croft is expected to complete his move to Pride Park

next Friday, on his 24th birthday, when he will be available on a free

transfer.

Rams'' chairman of football Adam Pearson told the Evening Telegraph:

"We''re getting really close on Lee Croft and should be able to make an

announcement on that around the middle of next week.

"He''s someone we targeted really early and we''re now virtually there

on the deal. We knew there''d be competition for him, so we went in

really early and put a concrete offer on the table.

"We''re aware of two or three other clubs who were interested in him.

But he knows all about Derby and the size of the club, which is

important to him.

"Lee thinks it will be the right environment for him and we think he''s the right type of player for us."

Derby also hope to complete the signing of Dean Moxey from Exeter City next week.

[quote user="Herb"]Have to agree, just filling space with hot air. Croft is no longer a Norwich City player, hasn''t been for a good couple of weeks.

I can''t remember seeing a story about Colney, maybe some of the youth players who might get a chance next season. Given the small size of the squad we''ll likely be seeing some names we''re unfamiliar with, at least on the bench. Where''s their story?

Croft is history, our own players are the future. Perhaps Archant should look to them rather than hanging on every move of a has-been?
[/quote]

and what exactly is this thread all about?You''re moaning about the newspapers taliking about non-norwich news and yet here we are doing exactly the same. rant over. sorry for moaning but i felt i had too!

Would any of you lot want to play for this shambles of a club? What loyalty can you expect from someone with no connection with Norfolk?

He came expecting something from NCFC and simply wasted his time.  Good luck to him I say.

As fans we have to stick with Norwich City.... he doesn''t.

[quote user="Arthur Frederick"]

"Croft poised for Derby County switch"

Why would you think anyone is remotely interested? Who gives a toss?  Not me that''s for sure. Will we get a "Croft makes his debut for Derby" headline in August?

[/quote]I''d like to know whilst my cash is still paying his wages?

[quote user="Cluck is God"]

What loyalty can you expect from someone with no connection with Norfolk?

[/quote]Hmmm, does he not have family who live in the area?