Sign in to follow this  
Nutters

Survey about you and NCFC

Talk about you and your club!

The University of Central Lancashire is conducting research into football clubs, and more importantly, football supporters.  The questionnaire below (see link) gives you the chance to talk about your relationship to your club, and how important your club is to you.

http://www.ittsurveys.org/Danny/Web.asp

The survey is itself short and will let us know what is important to you as a football fan.

Thanks in advance to all who decide to complete the questionnaire.

Regards

Danny Nuttall

University of Central Lancashire

Can we ask you to send down a professional hit squad in return?.....

[quote user="Cluck is God"]Can we ask you to send down a professional hit squad in return?.....[/quote]

Are you saying that those from the NW are gun-toting criminals?

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[quote user="Cluck is God"]Can we ask you to send down a professional hit squad in return?.....[/quote]

[/quote]

Do I note a sad little politically correct whinge developing here?.....

Someone has got somewhat of a chip on their shoulder one thinks.....

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[/quote]He is saying whatever it takes to get a reply.  It worked...

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[/quote]

He is saying whatever it takes to get a reply.  It worked...
[/quote]

Never mind that Blub.... Have you decided to confront your issues?

You''ll feel better if you do.....and no-one will mock you for doing so I''m sure. 

[quote user="Cluck is God"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[/quote]He is saying whatever it takes to get a reply.  It worked...[/quote]

You''ll feel better if you do.....and no-one will mock you for doing so I''m sure. 

[/quote]MUST.....NOT.....REPLY !!!!!!!damn.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Cluck is God"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

MUST.....NOT.....REPLY !!!!!!!

damn.
[/quote]

You love me really don''t you BlahdeBlah?   Would you like me to show you my vent you saucy little minx you?........Would you like to..touch it?........ [:$]

Creepy even by my standards I think.......

[quote user="Cluck is God"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Cluck is God"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

damn.
[/quote]

You love me really don''t you BlahdeBlah?   Would you like me to show you my vent you saucy little minx you?........Would you like to..touch it?........ [:$]

[/quote]

Which standards are those? Is this the bragging Cluck of "I was in Vietnam" standard? The one of "I have owned several businesses" standard? The one of "Let me tell you about my millions" standard. All the while  bragging away busily on a football message board hoping that he can boost his ego enough somehow/some way by convincing enough of the Pink ''Un posters to say, "Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it'' Super...."

No, even CT catches himself in time and says, "No, it''s just a dumb bird that has never flown trying to get a little attention."

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Cluck is God"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Cluck is God"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

damn.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Which standards are those? Is this the bragging Cluck of "I was in Vietnam" standard? The one of "I have owned several businesses" standard? The one of "Let me tell you about my millions" standard. All the while  bragging away busily on a football message board hoping that he can boost his ego enough somehow/some way by convincing enough of the Pink ''Un posters to say, "Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it'' Super...."

No, even CT catches himself in time and says, "No, it''s just a dumb bird that has never flown trying to get a little attention."

[/quote]

Thank you.....Come again.....