Sign in to follow this  
Downloads

Re: Carl Robinson

Seems to be everyone''s favourite word at the moment!

I wouldn''t want him back however. I think there are better players who are younger and faster.

Carl Robinson is the worst player i think i have ever seen, how the hell he has made a living out of professional football ill never know. One clue maybe that i think we were the only club to ever pay a fee for him.People slate Fotheringham, this guy makes Fozzy look like Kaka. King of the short sideways 5 yard pass.Scored 1 cracker from 5 yards, his only contribution in his time here. Complete waste of time, always stood 10 yards off his man and made 5 yard passes to Mulryne or Safri.Terrible footballer. Cantona called Deschamps a ''water carrier'', the moniker could have been invented for Robinson. Would literally receive the ball, turn and pass the ball 5 yards to the nearest yellow shirt. That was his contribution for 90 mins. Thats all he would and could do.So no, i would not welcome him back.

Sadly, even he wouldn''t come to the club in its current state. Shows how far backwards this club has gone since our Premiership season....