Sign in to follow this  
ncfcrule

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DELIA!!!

Yes i''m being serious. Delia has done more for this club than any of us and has put her money where her mouth is. Cullum hasn''t done anything. There are few others who have pumped money, to the level Delia has, into the club and some people should show some gratitude.

[quote user="Facebook Sam"]

Yes i''m being serious. Delia has done more for this club than any of us and has put her money where her mouth is. Cullum hasn''t done anything. There are few others who have pumped money, to the level Delia has, into the club and some people should show some gratitude.

[/quote]

How much money has she pumped in to the club?

[quote user="Delia Out"]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]hopw u received my pooh parcel...you "%%^^ £"%^    %$%£$^   £"$ £"$    b i a c h[/quote]

Classic!

[/quote]

Childish prats, just how old are you two?

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="Delia Out"]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]hopw u received my pooh parcel...you "%%^^ £"%^    %$%£$^   £"$ £"$    b i a c h[/quote]

Classic!

[/quote]

[/quote]

..."Wahey! Burst a blood-vessel yet?"....

[quote user="Facebook Sam"]

[/quote]

Oh dear, ''little sammy facebook'' seems a little brainwashed!

Here have alittle read of ''The letter the EDP didn''t print'' by ''Canary Crusade'' & have a re-think.

Call it your homework laddie:

Not since the Re-Election to the Football League, the Lord Mayor''s Appeal and the Blanket Collections of 1957 has our club been in such a shambolic state both on and off the pitch - an almost entirely asset stripped playing squad and a dire financial position involving debts of over £20M and rising

This is despite the Custodians having had hitherto unprecedented levels of resources at their disposal i.e. Premiership Income, Parachute Payments, Share Receipts, Land Sales, Loan Monies, Legacy Funds, Season Ticket/Gate Receipts, Net Transfer Fees and Other Income including of course "Lots of lovely New Investment" as revealed at last years Royal Norfolk Show

How this sorry state of affairs has been allowed to occur - one can but only speculate - has it actually been by design or has it been as a result of sheer incompetence?

Either way - as a supporter and follower of the Canaries since the early 1950''s - I find it heartbreaking to see our once great club - reduced to a laughing stock- within the wider soccer public of East Anglia and beyond

Regretfully - like Mr Gordon Brown and his Cabinet Colleagues in Government - Mr & Mrs Wynn-Jones and the remnants of the Norwich City Board of Directors - appear unashamedly determined to remain in power - despite overwhelming evidence of failure

What a disaster and an utter disgrace

Think you could sound anymore condescending?

And why you feel the need to post under 2 accounts is beyond me. Do you feel better validating yourself?

Considering you say you''ve been a supporter over 50 years, given your age, you really are a little drama queen.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="Facebook Sam"]

[/quote]

How much money has she pumped in to the club?

[/quote]

Sod all if you want to include what she''s grasped back.....

It''s purely a myth........

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="Delia Out"]

Classic!

[/quote]

[/quote]

..."Wahey! Burst a blood-vessel yet?"....

[/quote]

And talking of childish prats, up steps the great entertainer fresh from his tour of primary school playgrounds (where he has been gathering new material).

[quote user="Downloads"]

Think you could sound anymore condescending?

And why you feel the need to post under 2 accounts is beyond me. Do you feel better validating yourself?

Considering you say you''ve been a supporter over 50 years, given your age, you really are a little drama queen.

[/quote]

Ha ha ha. He who doth protest too much......

So we have 1BA...Facebook Knobhead and now Downloads all supporting each other? Carry on as it''s giving some of us a laugh.

What a silly little boy you are.....

"Happy Birthday ma''am (bow and touch forelock)... thank you thank thank you

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

What a prat! Thank you for what? Playing Exeter away?

Idiots like [BA are what f#cked this club up, with their idolising of Delia, or does [BA work for the club?

"Bow and touch forelock"....you are the most diluded idiot I have come across, the sooner that shite cook is out of this club the sooner we can get back to normality.

[quote user="Wayne G"]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

Idiots like [BA are what f#cked this club up, with their idolising of Delia, or does [BA work for the club?

"Bow and touch forelock"....you are the most diluded idiot I have come across, the sooner that shite cook is out of this club the sooner we can get back to normality.

[/quote]

Great Post, I agree 100%.

[quote user="Wayne G"]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

[/quote]

Oooh Wayne you big hunk of anger....go and have a sherry and calm down a bit

[quote user="Wayne G"]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

[/quote]

You do realise that if Delia goes not only will NCFC cease to exist.... the world''s water supplies will dry up and a plague of maggots will eat every one of us alive.... through our bottoms.....

Still.... it''s probably worth all that to get rid of the old bitch......