Sign in to follow this  
ncfcrule

lappin????is he staying?

is his contract up this summer??

if so, does he have an offer??

would love to see him for us in league 1!!

OTBC

Yes his contract has expired. Yes he has been offered a new deal, they are just waiting for Lappin to sign it.

[quote user="ncfcrule"]is his contract up this summer?? if so, does he have an offer?? would love to see him for us in league 1!! OTBC[/quote]

Yes he would be brilliant in League 1, but I don''t know whether Gunn will renew his contract though, I hope so!

He must still be on his honeymoon as have not seen his wife at work so far this week, so hopefully be sorted out soon.

[quote user="BGG&YPOS"]He must still be on his honeymoon as have not seen his wife at work so far this week, so hopefully be sorted out soon.

What the contract or the wife?.

Definitely would do a job in this league and as said above could cover a couple of positions as he has previously, because he''s got a left foot (Left Back and Left Mid). With any luck though he would just be cover for Drury and Huckerby!

Definitely would do a job in this league and as said above could cover a couple of positions as he has previously, because he''s got a left foot (Left Back and Left Mid). With any luck though he would just be cover for Drury and Huckerby!

Butterworth has said he''s been offered a new deal, it''s just a case of waiting for him to sign it.

I''m afraid I must have missed something.  I think he is dreadful irrespective of what league he is playing in.  He looked totally disinterested and out of his depth at Charlton and if you can''t get motivated for a game of that importance when are you going to get motivated.  I appreciate he was not alone in putting in an inept performance but this thread is about Lappin and to my mind he just doesn''t cut it.

Lappin Said At The End Of Last Season He Would Stay Whatever Happened. And Seeing As He Has Just Married, I Don''t See Him Moving Away.  :)

Lapp??

I have tried very hard to teach him to sit,stay and fetch, but all he does is widdles up lamp posts.

Oh and he does beg for a bowl of beer GOOD BOY DOWN!!

[quote user="Jen_Jen"]Lappin Said At The End Of Last Season He Would Stay Whatever Happened. And Seeing As He Has Just Married, I Don''t See Him Moving Away.  :)[/quote]

But money talks, and his wife is a beneficiary of that income. You have no reason to think that his wife wouldnt move away, you dont even know where she is from. TBH i thought she was scottish too......

[quote user="Jen_Jen"]Lappin Said At The End Of Last Season He Would Stay Whatever Happened. And Seeing As He Has Just Married, I Don''t See Him Moving Away.  :)[/quote]

I''m probably going to hell for being mean to a young lady but:

Please Stop Writing The First Letter Of Every Word In Capitals! 

ARGHHHHH!!!!!

[quote]Butterworth has said he''s been offered a new deal, it''s just a case of waiting for him to sign it.[/quote]You mean "It''s a case of seeing if his agent can get him more money elsewhere", and if he doesn''t, then he''ll sign