Sign in to follow this  
ncfcrule

no international breaks- good thing to league one

its good that we dont have international breaks in this league.

but is it still the case if a certain amount are away on duty the game is off??

will that affect us?

OTBC

The less international breaks the better I say, especially all the pointless dull friendlies. 

[quote user="ncfcrule"]if a certain amount are away on duty the game is off?? will that affect us? [/quote]

The only way we are likely to get a game called off is if our first team are being hired out as ball boys that day!

Not good for those that follow club and country.

I will miss Yeovil in the cup on 11 August as i will be in Amsterdam. Still hope to make the league game away though.

I will also miss Carlisle away on 10 October (really wanted to go to this as one of only a handful of grounds in League 1 I haven''t been to) as i will be in the Ukraine.

Still to decide whether to do Walsall at Home of Slovenia at Wembley on 5 September?

[quote user="Patriot15"]

Not good for those that follow club and country.

I will miss Yeovil in the cup on 11 August as i will be in Amsterdam. Still hope to make the league game away though.

I will also miss Carlisle away on 10 October (really wanted to go to this as one of only a handful of grounds in League 1 I haven''t been to) as i will be in the Ukraine.

Still to decide whether to do Walsall at Home of Slovenia at Wembley on 5 September?

[/quote]

Why on earth would the prospect of  a Match between England and slovenia at expensive wmbley appeal at all , let alone more than an NCFC home match , can''t work that one out at all . If NCFC are playing then if I am not at NCFC I see no Football at all / Support your club ,

Saying that though , don;t kick off times get moved on International weekends , so you may be able to see NCFC and watch the overrated prima donnas afterwards on TV ( much like Match of teh day any other week )   

Carlisle/Ukraine clash is unfortunate for those who do both. Have to say though as much as I enjoy following England Norwich get the nod over a friendly against Slovenia any day!

[quote user="The Walking Man walking to Yeovil"]Given that we''ve just signed a Welsh international I think it''s a fair question as to whether games still get called off....[/quote]Yes Owain Tudor Jones, that regular Wales starter.

I don''t like him, i say sell him, i think he is half as good as most people say he is, i was just saying what happens when teams have 2/3 international players, some of the Trinidad players for example play in league 1 (well some used too anyway) lower international teams, like them and N.Ireland will have lower league players.................