Sign in to follow this  
HookNortonCanary

Does anyone else notice that at our press conferences....

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="The Butler"]It''s the one in one out policy[:D][/quote]

I''ve met prostitutes with a similar policy. [Y]
[/quote]

Very similar they both do what they do for the money! Usually the highest bidder (I''m told)

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="The Butler"]It''s the one in one out policy[:D][/quote]

[/quote]

Flashy, me dear, not been taking the old sedan chair out again for a cruise along ye olde Ber Strete have we???  You know that we have to declare these things against expenses don''t you......oh no I forgot...it can be blacked out with a felt tip.......tally ho!

[quote user="Lord Horn"]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="The Butler"]It''s the one in one out policy[:D][/quote]I''ve met prostitutes with a similar policy. [Y][/quote]

Flashy, me dear, not been taking the old sedan chair out again for a cruise along ye olde Ber Strete have we???  You know that we have to declare these things against expenses don''t you......oh no I forgot...it can be blacked out with a felt tip.......tally ho!

[/quote]How insulting. How dare you insinuate that I drive a sedan. [:P]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Lord Horn"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

How insulting. How dare you insinuate that I drive a sedan. [:P]
[/quote]

Drive!!!! What with your gout and scrofula?  Has some sort of miracle cure been found?  God forbid........hopefully those buxom chambermaids are still keeping your end up in the sedan and not scraping your vitals on the cobbles!

Post of the day - made me bloody cry![quote user="The Butler"]It''s the one in one out policy[:D][/quote]

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"]or possibly Cureton, still trying to find the back of the net[/quote]

perhaps it''s a banjo on a cow''s r''s, cos he missed the barn door......