Sign in to follow this  
Daphne

NCFC Credit Card

Has anyone got an MBNA affinity Mastercard? I have had one for many years now and have just received a letter from MBNA stating that:

"it has now been decided to end our current relationship. This decision means that we are no longer able to provide you with a Norwich City FC Credit Card account".

I am just replying to say I don''t want the alternative they are offering.

I assume this is another by-product of relegation. Not sure how many people it will affect, but the club benefited every time I used the card, so they will be losing some revenue.

Got the same letter a couple of days back and shall be cutting mine up and looking elsewhere.It was not the most competitive card available anyway and it was the novelty of the Club badge on it that made me get one in the first place.

Yes I had one of the NCFC/MBNA credit card letters this week. I often wondered how much was actually gained by the club for the tie up. Since the boss of MBNA, Randy Lerner, also owns Aston Villa, I wonder how much Aston Villa gained as well.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Got the same letter a couple of days back and shall be cutting mine up and looking elsewhere.It was not the most competitive card available anyway and it was the novelty of the Club badge on it that made me get one in the first place.[/quote]

Ditto!!!