InLambertWeTrust!

Snigger....

"Gunn''s clueless..."

"Gunn''s brilliant..."

"He''s naive..."

"He''s doing so well..."

"Ipswich are more useless than we are"

"Snigger..."

To summarise, I''d hazard a guess most people couldn''t care less about Ipswich right now? The way you change your opinion is Wizard-esque. And "snigger"...just how childish is that?

Anyway, July 1st eh...the takeover so say your sources (presumably from the canteen at college?). You''re endless pointless posts have left you labelled somewhat unfortunately. If it''s a problem take it up with Mr Becker and Mr Hargreaves...

The better players will start moving after the window opens on July 1st , i very much doubt Keane is in the market for free signings from the lower leagues. The only way Gunn will be seen as doing well is if he wins matches and gets us promotion , something that i personally feel will be way beyond him .

How well is Gunny doing?  On reputation, we''re signing slightly above average League 1 players and now you think Anakin Skywalker''s doing a great job?

[quote user="CanaryJames"]

"Gunn''s clueless..."

"Gunn''s brilliant..."

"He''s naive..."

"He''s doing so well..."

"Snigger..."

To summarise, I''d hazard a guess most people couldn''t care less about Ipswich right now? The way you change your opinion is Wizard-esque. And "snigger"...just how childish is that?

Anyway, July 1st eh...the takeover so say your sources (presumably from the canteen at college?). You''re endless pointless posts have left you labelled somewhat unfortunately. If it''s a problem take it up with Mr Becker and Mr Hargreaves...

[/quote]Me and Wiz are not the only people on this board to change our minds! Speaking of pointless posts there was one about ''soul'' a few hours ago which was welcomed by various posters, had it been me or anyone with a reputation like mine I''m sure we''d have been villified.This just isnt fair [:@]

[quote user="CT "][quote user="CanaryJames"]

"Gunn''s clueless..."

"Gunn''s brilliant..."

"He''s naive..."

"He''s doing so well..."

"Snigger..."

[/quote]Me and Wiz are not the only people on this board to change our minds! Speaking of pointless posts there was one about ''soul'' a few hours ago which was welcomed by various posters, had it been me or anyone with a reputation like mine I''m sure we''d have been villified.This just isnt fair [:@][/quote]If you talk constant b0llocks day in day out your bound to get picked up on it from time to time. Think before you post, stop attention seeking and for god sake get a girlfriend.

I think its time to say goodbye for a while.....My reputation (rightly or wrongly) goes before me. I think I''m gonna take a break from all things pinkun- a month or so should do it.Congratulations everyone- you''ve forced me out . [:(] Laters

[quote user="Hardhouse44"][quote user="CT "][quote user="CanaryJames"]

"Gunn''s clueless..."

"Gunn''s brilliant..."

"He''s naive..."

"He''s doing so well..."

"Snigger..."

[/quote]

Me and Wiz are not the only people on this board to change our minds!
Speaking of pointless posts there was one about ''soul'' a few hours ago which was welcomed by various posters, had it been me or anyone with a reputation like mine I''m sure we''d have been villified.

This just isnt fair [:@]
[/quote]If you talk constant b0llocks day in day out your bound to get picked up on it from time to time. Think before you post, stop attention seeking and for god sake get a girlfriend.
[/quote]

have you ever thought about getting a girlfriend ??

[quote user="CT "]

Congratulations everyone- you''ve forced me out . [:(]

Laters
[/quote]

"You''ll be back again next week!" [8]

[quote user="CT "]I think its time to say goodbye for a while.....

My reputation (rightly or wrongly) goes before me. I think I''m gonna take a break from all things pinkun- a month or so should do it.

Laters
[/quote]

don''t gooo CT!!

My reputation (rightly or wrongly) goes before me. I think I''m gonna take a break from all things pinkun- a month or so should do it.

Laters
[/quote]

Why don''t you wait until your the takeover you say is going to happen next week happens so we can all congratulate you before you disappear [:D]

Laters
[/quote]

See you after your lunch....

[quote user="cityangel"]

Laters
[/quote]

Why don''t you wait until your the takeover you say is going to happen next week happens so we can all congratulate you before you disappear [:D]

[/quote] Ah, thats his excuse for not having to hang around when the takeover doesn''t happen on Wednesday!

[quote user="cityangel"]

Laters
[/quote]

[/quote] Ah, thats his excuse for not having to hang around when the takeover doesn''t happen on Wednesday!