Sign in to follow this  
singing canary

rebate figures...

[quote user="singing canary"]has anyone any ideas yet or heard anything of how many claimed thier rebate?[/quote]

How would anyone know that?

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="singing canary"]has anyone any ideas yet or heard anything of how many claimed thier rebate?[/quote]

[/quote]lol..

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]People at the club do (roughly).  Need to word what you say better young lady.

[quote user="supercol"]I thought she asked a fair question ? how would anyone know that yet ?[/quote]I was in grammar police mode.Also, people at the club would have a rough idea although I doubt the final figure will be known for a little while longer yet.

I don''t think those who are going to reclaim their rebate will wait till the last few days....I think the club are aware or have a very good idea how many fans have reclaimed....

considering you could claim the rebate but had untill friday to do so being now saturday i did not know if any figures had been released anywhere or if anyone knew who had some connection with the club or a rough idea of what the final outcome was .

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

lol..
[/quote]

i know the exact amount as i am a banana, i have great in side links with the club!!

it is 14,829