Sign in to follow this  
bloodwagon

take over this summer !!!!

In the nicest possible way, i have to say that this thread will get ''soooooooo'' many more views than it deserves......

[quote user="John"]In the nicest possible way, i have to say that this thread will get ''soooooooo'' many more views than it deserves......
[/quote]

I`m sorry but someone asked if there was a thread about the "takeover", So I made one just to keep them happy. ;)

Anyways, theres something going to happen on 1st July, just you wait and see...........................

I hate logging on here, checking in with threads which have a headline like this and discovering that it''s not even hot air! Hundreds of us pop on to this site daily. Imagine how annoying it would be if EVERYONE who knew exactly nothing and had precisely nothing to say started a thread with a misleading headline. If you''ve nothing to say then PACK IT IN !

[quote user="bloodwagon"]

[quote user="John"]In the nicest possible way, i have to say that this thread will get ''soooooooo'' many more views than it deserves......
[/quote]

I`m sorry but someone asked if there was a thread about the "takeover", So I made one just to keep them happy. ;)

Anyways, theres something going to happen on 1st July, just you wait and see...........................

[/quote]

You''ll get pinched and punched?

Seriously why start this thread? Seriously, why did I post on it? [:S]

[quote user="bloodwagon"]

So some say

hmmmmmmmm cant wait

No i dont knw nowt, but you never do know do you ?

[/quote]

So why say owt?[:|]

[quote user="CanaryJames"]You do it all the time Wiz, he''s merely following a shinjing light of an example[/quote]

Yes because I DO know things James![;)]

Ha I was only joking anyway...can you use your crystal ball to tell us when the next signing as I''m getting impatient! Or even who...

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="CanaryJames"]You do it all the time Wiz, he''s merely following a shinjing light of an example[/quote]

[/quote]If you do know something, which I''m beginning to doubt PM me a fragment of your knowledge as usually I would shoot you down, however your persistence that you do know something intrigues me.

[quote user="CanaryJames"]

Ha I was only joking anyway...can you use your crystal ball to tell us when the next signing as I''m getting impatient! Or even who...

[/quote]

Monday afternoon  James, Tuesday morning at the latest.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="CanaryJames"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Both CT and Wizard seem certain there will be a takeover early next week so lets wait and see.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="CanaryJames"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Both CT and Wizard seem certain there will be a takeover early next week so lets wait and see.

[/quote]

No no Angel.

I was asked about a new signing, not a takeover, which I can''t see happening at all![:S]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

No, no you don''t.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="CanaryJames"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No no Angel.

I was asked about a new signing, not a takeover, which I can''t see happening at all![:S]

[/quote]

Oh sorry thought you were talking about a takeover [:$] Yes agree there will be a couple of signings next week as Butterworth said as much yesterday in his interview.

seems to be a common date for something to happen.....1st July.....only 10 days to wait now to see IF anything happens huh C.T.  ??

[quote user="bloodwagon"]seems to be a common date for something to happen.....1st July.....only 10 days to wait now to see IF anything happens huh C.T.  ??[/quote]

CT is not coming on for about a month cos he dislikes the way he is treated well he says it will be a month but what date is in the middle of this month? July 1st conveniant dont you think IF nothing happens he will not be on here to take the flak [;)]