Sign in to follow this  
Gingerpele

OT- Peter Grant

Have a look at the BBC gossip colum: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/gossip_and_transfers/8110560.stm (not sure how to get working link sorry)Have a look at all the stuff Grant is saying, is he the manager ??? :P

I know he is not the manager, that is the point, what has Mobrew or whatever his name said? (he is 1st team coach or assistant manager or something)

He''s still not quite all there though, isn''t he?

Celtic and Rangers knocking two of the big 4 off the top, indeed. Deary me. Section the poor fellow now.

[quote user="Willmeister"]I must admit I find it odd how much press a first team coach is getting. He is not even the assisstant.
[/quote]Grant always said to much without really saying anything. Well thats how the few words I could understand sounded.

[quote user="Willmeister"]I must admit I find it odd how much press a first team coach is getting. [/quote]One of the best in the game. Watch their football next season

Well if the builders are half way through ripping your kitchen out and you fire them before the new one goes in its going to look like a mess.......innitAt least Roeder had a plan and unlike Grant was liked by the playersironically they''d have made a good team......probably

Grant''s always been a rent-a-quote bigmouth. If he''d been as good managing as he is talking NCFC wouldn''t be in the mess they''re in now. Total clown.

As for Celtic & Rangers ''making the big 4 in england'', he would say that, wouldn''t he?

''''One of the best in the game. Watch their football next season''''

That''s the funniest thing i read for a long time.

Quote of the year

Are you for real mate?