Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Where Does this Rank?

Where does this norwich team rank in your life since you have been supporting them??

This is not far of the worst in my life, but the few years before Worthy were not great either!!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

Where does this norwich team rank in your life since you have been supporting them??

This is not far of the worst in my life, but the few years before Worthy were not great either!!

[/quote]

What Norwich team ?? we haven''t got one yet!!

The worst! I''m 17, and can only remember how good our squad has been since around 2001/2002. So yeah, this is most definately the worst i''ve seen. Even though at times in the past two seasons, are squad ON PAPER may not be regarded as that weak.

I had a discussion about this the other day, I actually believe the team we had in the late nineties early 00s to be the worst we''ve had, although we now find ourselves in a lower division I don''t think the football back then was as good as it is now, might seem like a ridiculous thing to say but I''m sure you can see what I''m getting at, I''m talking about when we had Shaun Carey, Adrian Forbes, Rob Ullathorne etc, the only reason we weren''t relegated back then was the team spirit which went AWOL last season, we need that back!!!

I agree mate, I still think of the late nineties as the real dark days, going to places like Oxford''s Manor Ground and watching utter rubbish fail to turn up. I think it was a miracle that we didn''t sink lower those days. Also, what were our average attendances around those times, they were about 14,000. But in terms of league placing this is the lowest we have been for 50 years, unfortunately the stats don''t lie.I think the only reason we didn''t sink lower in the late nineties was because not every footballer had jumped on the gravy train by that point. I mean they were well paid, but if you compare the highest paid player in the Prem was Keane on about £50,000 a week, bread and butter to most Prem players now. I agree that there was probably more fight, because they couldn''t just easily walk away like players can now and still earn a fortune.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

Well it''s the worst in my lifetime, as I have never seen them in the third division before.

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

Well it''s the worst in my lifetime, as I have never seen them in the third division before.

[/quote]

Newbie[:D]

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Only attend high profile game hey! Glory hunter! [;)]

Not since the dark old days of re-election and fans going round the pitch with blankets asking for money in the mid to late 50''s have I seen the club so low, althoughthe crowd figures dogive me some hope! 

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Only attend high profile game hey! Glory hunter! [;)][/quote]

Damn, rumbled .

Nahhhhhhh!!!!

You''ve all got it wrong.

The teams under Robert Chase in the late 80s and early 90s were the worst.

WTF are you lot talking about.

Dear, oh dear oh dear. Watch out! There''s lots who won''t like this thread.

OTBC