Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

New Signings!

Which of our current new signings do you think will be the most important, this also includes cody macdonald as he is yet to have a run in the team!!

OTJones

Nelson

Cody Macdonald??

Mine has to be Cody Macdonald, he seems like a quality player and we need a strong striker force next season, Jones will be very useful if Clingan or Hoolahan go, as they would be my CM pairing next season, and finally Nelson, im guessing were only buying him for cover, as I see The Doc and Dejan as our main pairing as they looked good as the start of last season!!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

Which of our current new signings do you think will be the most important, this also includes cody macdonald as he is yet to have a run in the team!!

OTJones

Nelson

Cody Macdonald??

Mine has to be Cody Macdonald, he seems like a quality player and we need a strong striker force next season, Jones will be very useful if Clingan or Hoolahan go, as they would be my CM pairing next season, and finally Nelson, im guessing were only buying him for cover, as I see The Doc and Dejan as our main pairing as they looked good as the start of last season!!

[/quote]

p.s. is that better than my one liners??

Yes it is better although i think it would be hard to state which would be the most important as we have not seen quite a few of them in action yet and I am sure there is more to come which could have greater impact than the above stated.Agree with you on MaccyC though could be a massive star for us next year.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

OTJones

Nelson

Cody Macdonald??

[/quote]

If all your posts were like this one no-one would have a go at you [:)]

I have a feeling that Nelson will be a significant signing for us, by the way you''ve missed out Matty Gill from your list.