Sign in to follow this  
Shyster

Re: Moderators/sportsdesk Pete

[quote user="I am a Banana"]Well, you will probably have about 3 computers so 3 different ip addresses![/quote]You''re the first f*cker who should go.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="I am a Banana"]Well, you will probably have about 3 computers so 3 different ip addresses![/quote]

You''re the first f*cker who should go.
[/quote]but i don''t use abusive language!

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="I am a Banana"]Well, you will probably have about 3 computers so 3 different ip addresses![/quote]

[/quote]

If that''s the way you feel, why did you not tell him to split........................

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="I am a Banana"]Well, you will probably have about 3 computers so 3 different ip addresses![/quote]You''re the first f*cker who should go.[/quote]but i don''t use abusive language![/quote]

Your tedious one-liners are far more offensive than any abusive language.

Twot.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="I am a Banana"]Well, you will probably have about 3 computers so 3 different ip addresses![/quote]You''re the first f*cker who should go.[/quote]

If that''s the way you feel, why did you not tell him to split........................

[/quote]

I''d ''skin'' him alive if he stood in front of me.

[/quote]

Bloody hell Shyster... you crack me up.  [:D]

[quote user="Cluck is God"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

well your either a multi account or your rather sad!

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Cluck is God"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

He he he.

When is a knob not a knob... When it''s a leary twat called banana....

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="I am a Banana"]Well, you will probably have about 3 computers so 3 different ip addresses![/quote]You''re the first f*cker who should go.[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Haha Your one to talk mate your the most pointless poster on here

[quote user="I am a Banana"]come to asda and find me[/quote]

Looks like Pete the Mod went to Asda to find you late last night because he seems to have removed all your pointless new threads and silly one liner posts from yesterday !!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I''m with Shyster on this one; that banana has gotta go.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[quote user="Shyster"]Please take note of the IP addresses and cull as necessary.

Thanks in advance.[/quote]

And why should the Mods take any notice of you anyway? There are far more pressing problems with this forums than a couple of jokers having a laugh.

[/quote]Which problems are those Mange Tout?

[quote user="Shyster"]Please take note of the IP addresses and cull as necessary.

And why should the Mods take any notice of you anyway? There are far more pressing problems with this forums than a couple of jokers having a laugh.

[/quote]Like bad spelling, bad punctuation and bad grammar.

Thanks in advance.
[/quote]

[/quote]

C''mon ''Bunny'' spill the beans.....I''d prefer it if you spill the cheesy peas...Peas and cheese, you''ll love these!.....nice.

''''I am a banana'''' was formerely'''' Mr Norwich City'''', guess he''s only about 13 or 14 so guess we must make allowances ??

[quote user="cityangel"]''''I am a banana'''' was formerely'''' Mr Norwich City'''', guess he''s only about 13 or 14 so guess we must make allowances ??[/quote]

I think we have to be careful in making allowances. I''ve heard that a banana a day is good for you, whereas ten a day can result in severe constipation and eventually death.

[quote user="Buckethead"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

Thanks in advance.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Which problems are those Mange Tout?
[/quote]

The recurring "cs" errors.

The availablity of the Forums and the website, the downtime is high.

The block quote problem.

Topics posted in the wrong sections and not moved for hours.

All problems that would be ignored on a "fan forum", but this is part of a corporate site.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Never heard you called a ''multi account'' before Cluck. [^o)]

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="Buckethead"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

Thanks in advance.
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

The block quote problem.

All problems that would be ignored on a "fan forum", but this is part of a corporate site.

[/quote]

Problem is that there''s only Pete who looks after us and he probably has enough to do without reading every post/thread, guess he has to rely on people reporting inappropiate threads/posts otherwise they won''t get noticed by him.

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Cluck is God"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Principally because I''m a big boy and have no need to hide... Can you say the same?

If it aint got a Cluck in it... it ain''t me sunshine.......

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="Buckethead"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[/quote]Which problems are those Mange Tout?[/quote]

The block quote problem.

[/quote]OMG, how can we carry on!

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="Buckethead"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

Thanks in advance.
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

The block quote problem.

[/quote]

OMG, how can we carry on!
[/quote]

I was asked what I thought were bigger problems than people using multiple accounts, I just answered the question. No need to take the piss.

[quote user="Cluck is God"][quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Cluck is God"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Principally because I''m a big boy and have no need to hide... Can you say the same?

[/quote]

Yes, there is only one me.

I just thought as an insult ''multi account'' was a starnge one. Perhaps he spelt it wrong. [:D]

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="Cluck is God"][quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Cluck is God"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I just thought as an insult ''multi account'' was a strange one. Perhaps he spelt it wrong. [:D]

[/quote]

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="Cluck is God"][quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Cluck is God"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I just thought as an insult ''multi account'' was a starnge one. Perhaps he spelt it wrong. [:D]

[/quote]

Yes... it''s a starnge old world Wazz........[;)]

(I know you corrected yourself but it would be a shame to waste it)

[quote user="Scottlarock"][quote user="Shyster"]I have no desire for the return of moderation to the extent of having to wait five to fifteen minutes for a post to get through - I would, however, suggest a cap on the use of multiple logins - a few of these ''alter egos'' are mildly entertaining, but mostly they are irritating and often kill topical conversation stone dead.Please take note of the IP addresses and cull as necessary.

Thanks in advance.[/quote]Agree with all of this, however don''t think you''re in credit with the Mod team with some of the sicker comments you''ve posted in the past. The sad fact is that some of the multis in the past make you look like a complete idiot - which is really something as your posts are the best advert for your own idiocy anyway.

[/quote]

Christ alive, you really don''t like me very much do you.Shame there isn''t a bozo facility on this forum.

[quote user="Trent Canary"][quote user="Shyster"]I have no desire for the return of moderation to the extent of having to wait five to fifteen minutes for a post to get through - I would, however, suggest a cap on the use of multiple logins - a few of these ''alter egos'' are mildly entertaining, but mostly they are irritating and often kill topical conversation stone dead.

Please take note of the IP addresses and cull as necessary.

Thanks in advance.
[/quote]

You come out with this, yet on another thread I have just read you replied to CT''s opening post about Brian Gunn solely with the word ''Faggot''.
[/quote]

TC, did you not read CT''s post? Shyster responded as he knows how, we might have said the same thing using different words.