Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Is there going to be a Season Highlights DVD?

No, don''t laugh, its history in the making is our relegation!

And yes, there were some highlights, Crofts screamer against the filth, Roeders sacking and Sammy''s free kick etc.

Well, I''d buy one.

You should know our club well enough by now Wiz. Of course there will be a highlights dvd, anything to make more money out of us mugs.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

And yes, there were some highlights, Crofts screamer against the filth, Roeders sacking and Sammy''s free kick etc.

Well, I''d buy one.

[/quote]

What after all those times you said I''m not putting any more money into the club? [|-)]

On the highlights will be Semmy not picking up his man or challenging them as the 3 goals whistled in at Charlton in the first 30 minutes. [6]

[quote user="JuanVelasco"]You should know our club well enough by now Wiz. Of course there will be a highlights dvd, anything to make more money out of us mugs.[/quote]

I agree Juan, but Crofts goal is worth the price alone.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Don''t forget Jamie Lad''s two goals, if you watch them often enough it might look like he scored 20 last season.

[/quote]

Didn''t he?

Well, I''d buy one.

[/quote]

Yep, there''s going to be a highlights video, titled, "Off the Boil, City!"

[quote user="JuanVelasco"]You should know our club well enough by now Wiz. Of course there will be a highlights dvd, anything to make more money out of us mugs.[/quote]

I agree Juan, but Crofts goal is worth the price alone.

[/quote]

hoolahans vs southampton, was twicethe goal of crofts!

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Well, I''d buy one.

[/quote]

What after all those times you said I''m not putting any more money into the club? [|-)]

[/quote]

Exactly [|-)][|-)]

Roll up, roll up. Come one, come all! You there young lad; dare to view the astounding world of the Norfolk Yellows?

WONDER why The Board place the People''s Champion, Sheriff B.J.Gunn, in charge!

MARVEL as Mr L.R.Croft esq. places the ball into the dreaded Binmen''s goal from all of 15 paces and then makes his pilgramage to the Midlands!

MOAN as the Tuscan Duke, senor Lupoli, reclines on the bench as Local (Jamie) Lad-Made-Good-Then-Bad contrives to miss said ball when clean through on goal!

Supported by a whole cast including pantomime villains Messrs Roeder and Doncaster (n.b. both will get their comeuppance), crowd favourites such as Messrs Huckerby and Dublin (n.b. may not be with the company at time of showing), witch-burning, everyone''s favorite pantomime donkey and the newcomer, fresh from his rave reviews in Nottingham, the Irishman Sam ''Sammy'' Clingan.

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="First Wizard"] No, don''t laugh, its history in the making is our relegation!

Well, I''d buy one.[/quote]What after all those times you said I''m not putting any more money into the club? [|-)][/quote]http://new.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1652347/ShowPost.aspx

[:S]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="First Wizard"] No, don''t laugh, its history in the making is our relegation!

Well, I''d buy one.[/quote]What after all those times you said I''m not putting any more money into the club? [|-)][/quote]http://new.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1652347/ShowPost.aspx

[:S]

[/quote]

If you must do links Lapps, they''re done like this:

http://new.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1652347/ShowPost.aspx

And upon reading it, I still stand by it.

First Wizard - there def is one on the way, due out very early July.