Sign in to follow this  
canarynotsonew77

Some questions for you relating to this season....

In your opinion, if we failed to get promoted this season, how long will we spend in League One?

If we fail to get promoted, will Gunn still be our manager next season, in your opinion?

Can you honestly see there being substancial investment in our club over the next 12 months?

Will Darren Huckerby be playing for us later this year?

[quote user="canaryspike7"]

In your opinion, if we failed to get promoted this season, how long will we spend in League One?  2 to 3 seasons if we don''t manage to bounce back up this season

If we fail to get promoted, will Gunn still be our manager next season, in your opinion?  No the fans won''t allow it

Can you honestly see there being substancial investment in our club over the next 12 months?  what do you call substantial?  And we shall just have to wait and see

Will Darren Huckerby be playing for us later this year? Highly unlikely

[/quote]

In your opinion, if we failed to get promoted this season, how long will we spend in League One?

If we don''t go straight up this year could well be 2 or 3 years

If we fail to get promoted, will Gunn still be our manager next season, in your opinion?

No. I expect Gunn to be manager for the complete season whatever the results. However no promotion and he will be replaced.

Can you honestly see there being substancial investment in our club over the next 12 months?

Depends on substantial. I can see new directors maybe injecting £5 - 7 million and Delia putting a further £2 million in. Foulger I believe could well buy some shares of the Smiths but that is not fresh money into the club.

No - he is finished.

[/quote]

In your opinion, if we failed to get promoted this season, how long will we spend in League One? I think we''d be looking at more 4/5 years before we got out of the league

If we fail to get promoted, will Gunn still be our manager next season, in your opinion? Whether the fans like it or not, the board will always do what they want, despite what 20,00 + people think. I think they would keep Gunn on.

Can you honestly see there being substancial investment in our club over the next 12 months? By substancial I mean a multi millionaire coming to invest and take over Norwich. I can''t ever see this happening.

Will Darren Huckerby be playing for us later this year? Yes, I honestly think DH will be back as player/coach.

[/quote]

1. One more season

2. No.

3. Depends what you define as substantial investement, but I think there is a good chance of fresh investment coming in.

4. He will be signed.

In your opinion, if we failed to get promoted this season, how long will we spend in League One? It''s hard to say - Leeds thought they''d go back up, so did Forest. Could be another 3 or 4 seasons (although i''d expect us to be around the top 6 each season).

If we fail to get promoted, will Gunn still be our manager next season, in your opinion? No, our board are stupid, but not that stupid. Especially since the fans would turn directly on the board, instead of the manager, in my opinion.

Can you honestly see there being substancial investment in our club over the next 12 months? No, not realistically in this climate. Substantial in my opinion would be around the 20million mark, and i cannot see that happening. We might have the odd 5 million come in from a new board member or two, but thats about it.

Will Darren Huckerby be playing for us later this year? I think it purely depends on if he feel''s he''s still capable. He''s already mentioned his hip, i think it will be purely up to him

These questions, however, are asking me to the predict the future, so it''s almost impossible for me to know any of these for sure [:D].

[/quote]

1. I think we''re looking at about five years in League One if we get promoted. It''ll probably be two seasons at most if we go down to League Two.

2. We need to be in the leading pack by Christmas or Mr Gunn will be on borrowed time. If we go down he''s out.

3. I''m still stupidly hopeful that Peter Cullum will re-appear out of the woodwork but otherwise we''ll be unlikely to get much more than Michael Foulger style offerings.

4. Huckerby will re-sign but his playing appearances will be pretty limited. He''ll be here more for inspirational purposes

In your opinion, if we failed to get promoted this season, how long will we spend in League One?It could be any length of time from 2 to 6 seasons.

Depends how the failure happens - failure in the playoffs with mitigating circumstances (like injuries) would keep him his job I expect.

Depends how much substancial investment is - I think it is no less likely than any other period - I certainly think the board are open to it.

I think it quite likely.