Sign in to follow this  
JuanVelasco

Would a League One Title be enough......

[quote user="we8wba"]

Can''t see why people would moan even if you stayed down as long their is improvement - squad wise

may seem daft but all you guys moaning about his re-building etc....

that was never going to happen when you was in the Championship in your position

now is the chance to rebuild and if you come 2nd or at least show signs of a promising squad (which comes just short) than it should be enough

[/quote]

Go away, I was asking Norwich fans, you were already banned.... so why did you come back?

[quote user="Destort"][quote user="JuanVelasco"][quote user="Destort"]

Juan, why do i see your profile picture on posters at the UEA? Is that actually you?

[/quote]

Errrrr....... no that is actually Juan Velasco, one time Norwich City right back and five time Spanish International!

[/quote]

He is used on translation posters at the University. Obviously made more of an impression on a translation level than for Norwich.

[/quote]

Sí, es mi Juan Velasco, no he querido a la gente a saber quién era yo realmente. Im sorry basura para saber cómo me encontraba en Carrow Road, siempre he querido el club y deseo que había resultado mejor.

[quote user="JuanVelasco"]

Or indeed a successful day out at Wembley (hopefully not against Leeds or Millwall) be enough to forgive and forget everything that has happened at our club and for everybody to move on? For me it would, I would see the season after one as a season of consolidation, and then it would be time to raise the expectations.

There are a few things that I probably cannot forget, the biggest one is not being able to say bye to Darren Huckerby - after the fans and Carl Moore paid for him - that is one thing that I can never forget.

But forgive, get us a trophy or a play off final at Wembley (which we win), and I can forgive.

[/quote]

shut up!

I wouldn''t forgive the board for about 10 seasons of mis-management after one promotion from league 1, but winning the title this year would be a good start at un-doing the bad decisions by our board.

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="JuanVelasco"]

Or indeed a successful day out at Wembley (hopefully not against Leeds or Millwall) be enough to forgive and forget everything that has happened at our club and for everybody to move on? For me it would, I would see the season after one as a season of consolidation, and then it would be time to raise the expectations.

There are a few things that I probably cannot forget, the biggest one is not being able to say bye to Darren Huckerby - after the fans and Carl Moore paid for him - that is one thing that I can never forget.

But forgive, get us a trophy or a play off final at Wembley (which we win), and I can forgive.

[/quote]

shut up!
[/quote]

Is that a no then?

Are you kidding ?

Promotion out of League One is an absolute minimum but that would need to be followed up by us making a decent fist of getting promotion back to the Premiership. That''s probably a pipedream, as I think we''ll be stuck in League One for years, but until the team show some pride and effort I''ll remain seriously underwhelmed.

Of course the main villains in all this are the Board. They have been a complete joke but I doubt I''ll be laughing until the majority shareholders on that Board throw in the towel.....