Sign in to follow this  
JuanVelasco

Would a League One Title be enough......

Or indeed a successful day out at Wembley (hopefully not against Leeds or Millwall) be enough to forgive and forget everything that has happened at our club and for everybody to move on? For me it would, I would see the season after one as a season of consolidation, and then it would be time to raise the expectations.

There are a few things that I probably cannot forget, the biggest one is not being able to say bye to Darren Huckerby - after the fans and Carl Moore paid for him - that is one thing that I can never forget.

But forgive, get us a trophy or a play off final at Wembley (which we win), and I can forgive.

Absolutely, there are very few successful people who haven''t failed and vice versa the only important thing is to learn from your failures. I agree about Hucks but believe that to have been completely down to Roeder

[quote user="Destort"]

Juan, why do i see your profile picture on posters at the UEA? Is that actually you?

[/quote]

Errrrr....... no that is actually Juan Velasco, one time Norwich City right back and five time Spanish International!

[quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="I am a Banana"]5 TOO MANY CAPS IF YOU ASK ME![/quote]

Speaking of caps.......... [;)]
[/quote]

ha ha very clever!

[quote user="JuanVelasco"][quote user="Destort"]

Juan, why do i see your profile picture on posters at the UEA? Is that actually you?

[/quote]

Errrrr....... no that is actually Juan Velasco, one time Norwich City right back and five time Spanish International!

[/quote]

He is used on translation posters at the University. Obviously made more of an impression on a translation level than for Norwich.

[quote user="Destort"]

[/quote]

Matt Harris (LLT) was called in as translator for the press conference unveiling Velasco - it''s him in the background.

Can''t see why people would moan even if you stayed down as long their is improvement - squad wise

may seem daft but all you guys moaning about his re-building etc....

that was never going to happen when you was in the Championship in your position

now is the chance to rebuild and if you come 2nd or at least show signs of a promising squad (which comes just short) than it should be enough

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Simply NO, until Smith buggers off, I cannot forget or forgive the wasted years under her rule.

It cuts too deeply.

[/quote]

Same here

some people make me laugh

even if you dont go up your most likely to end up on 70pts

will be far more enjoyable season than being on 50pts in a dog battle in the championship

yes we all want to reach the premiership and be succesful, but lets face it, who is likely to enjoy their season more next year?? norwich fans or wolves fans? i think norwich fans will have the more enjoyment

[quote user="we8wba"]

will be far more enjoyable season than being on 50pts in a dog battle in the championship

yes we all want to reach the premiership and be succesful, but lets face it, who is likely to enjoy their season more next year?? norwich fans or wolves fans? i think norwich fans will have the more enjoyment

[/quote]

Yes that''s so so easy to say when you aren''t in the 3rd division. [:@]

whats so great about the higher leagues?

more money, more pre madonas (even the refs) the best a club can ever acheive realistically is 8th

much rather be a big fish in small pond than small fish in a big pond

Start supporting another team then, with no pri-madonas, no ambition and that are realistically only going to come 8th, like..........Norwich.

Behave, you''d rather be in the premiership

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Simply NO, until Smith buggers off, I cannot forget or forgive the wasted years under her rule.

It cuts too deeply.

[/quote]

I have a feeling that you may well be reminded of this Wiz if we do get promotion

[quote user="we8wba"]

whats so great about the higher leagues?

more money, more pre madonas (even the refs) the best a club can ever acheive realistically is 8th

much rather be a big fish in small pond than small fish in a big pond

[/quote]

We''ve been there and can remember how great it was.  Please don''t treat us like idiots. 

[quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

Do you want to swap places then?

What a numpty you are!

Wht dont you share your views with Wolves fans on a Wolves based forum?

im not saying i would swap positions! where have i said this??

i mereley stated you will have more enjoyment and good times than myself next season

personally i dont care what league wolves are in as long they''re winning

you will have more enjoyable season next season than if your in the championship ending 18th

[quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

I remember my mate saying that to me after we had lost to Fulham. At least we will see us win a few games now he said. Now look where we are. Next season will be hard for both Norwich and Wolves. You cant take success for granted at any level

[quote user="we8wba"]

Can''t see why people would moan even if you stayed down as long their is improvement - squad wise

may seem daft but all you guys moaning about his re-building etc....

that was never going to happen when you was in the Championship in your position

now is the chance to rebuild and if you come 2nd or at least show signs of a promising squad (which comes just short) than it should be enough

[/quote]

Go away, I was asking Norwich fans, you were already banned.... so why did you come back?