Sign in to follow this  
dezmondo18

i would love...

if would could get dion back in some sort of coaching role to assist our youth coming through what does every1 think?

do you reckon he would be intrested tho? i think hed really enjoy it and as far as im aware hes still living in norfolk

I dont think its for him, if he would have wanted to do it, he would be somewhere!

Loves his punditting, and obviously doesnt need the money.

I would love him back in some role as well but don''t think he''d take anything under assistant manager as he has said before about his/his missus''s willingness to move from the midlands (think thats the area?).

I would also love Megan Fox, a spare 5 minutes (at best) and a tub of syrup. Just to let you know!

I would just love to see more youth team players coming through! Who was the last REGULAR first eam player to come through our youth ranks?

[quote user="Yellow Wall"]I would just love to see more youth team players coming through! Who was the last REGULAR first eam player to come through our youth ranks?[/quote]

Shackell?

[quote user="dezmondo18"]if would could get dion back in some sort of coaching role to assist our youth coming through what does every1 think?[/quote]

you and your 1 liners

I get moaned at, you dont

its just not fair [:(]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="dezmondo18"]if would could get dion back in some sort of coaching role to assist our youth coming through what does every1 think?[/quote]

you and your 1 liners

I get moaned at, you dont

its just not fair [:(]

[/quote]That''s because I, for one, am pretty certain you''re the same person....

[quote user="dezmondo18"]do you reckon he would be intrested tho? i think hed really enjoy it and as far as im aware hes still living in norfolk[/quote]he never livedin norwich, his ome is in staffordshire, he was hotel-ed up.he is now a pundit until july 2010.and he hasnt any badges.

[quote user="missing in action"][quote user="dezmondo18"]do you reckon he would be intrested tho? i think hed really enjoy it and as far as im aware hes still living in norfolk[/quote]he never livedin norwich, his ome is in staffordshire, he was hotel-ed up.he is now a pundit until july 2010.and he hasnt any badges. [/quote]Nope - he lıves ın Stratford upon Avon ın Warwıckshıre. :)

[quote user="dezmondo18"]do you reckon he would be intrested tho? i think hed really enjoy it and as far as im aware hes still living in norfolk[/quote]

He NEVER lived in Norfolk. We were lucky to get him for the second year because he was fed up with driving back and forth, its also one of the reasons why he trained with us just twice a week!