Sign in to follow this  
hurricane

Gunn On Holiday??

Don''t know, maybe so, but Butters is assistant manager, I think Butters has a lot more to say in what''s happening team wise than previously thought.

[quote user="hurricane"]

Is gunny on his hols,just wondering as butterworth has been doing all the edia stuff recently.

[/quote]

Yep,Gunny started a two week holiday last Monday.

Does his holiday involve watching some of the under 21''s and the Confederations cup? Or for that matter any other possible scouting?Somehow I doubt that he is very far away. Maybe he is having what everyone call''s a holiday but is infact spending time at home with his family.

[quote user="chicken"]Does his holiday involve watching some of the under 21''s and the Confederations cup? Or for that matter any other possible scouting?

Somehow I doubt that he is very far away. Maybe he is having what everyone call''s a holiday but is infact spending time at home with his family.
[/quote]

Somehow, I doubt that you actually know where he''s gone.....But, it''s only a personal assumption.

[quote user="The Voice Of Reason"]

[quote user="Elliot Osumuzio"]I thought he had "No plans to go away" this summer
[/quote]

He was gonna give up his summer holiday for the cause. Perhaps Mrs Gunn decided otherwise.

[/quote]

With 3 permanent signings already and more in the pipeline it sounds like he deserves a break.

I dont expect much more to happen until the end of June because of contracts.

[quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="The Voice Of Reason"]

[quote user="Elliot Osumuzio"]I thought he had "No plans to go away" this summer[/quote]

He was gonna give up his summer holiday for the cause. Perhaps Mrs Gunn decided otherwise.

[/quote]

With 3 permanent signings already and more in the pipeline it sounds like he deserves a break.

I dont expect much more to happen until the end of June because of contracts.

[/quote]Yeah - those phones are very heavy and lets not even THINK about the effort involved in expelling words from your mouth..........

Who really knows what Gunn is up to, after all he used to head of recruitment, he may want a more hands on approach when finding new signings rather than just sending his scouts out whilst he does all the paper work.

So the bloke wants a holiday !The fire hes got and will get if we do not succeed warants a pre season holiday if you ask me.And im sure his holiday consists of a beach and a blackberry rather than an adventure holiday roughing it in the mountains with no mobile phone signal.Some of you need to stop being so pedantic.I can just see the next headline" Gunn seen entering a public toilet "or something as mundane !Get a grip some of you !

Clear case of saying one thing when you want something and doing the complete opposite once you have got it

He did clearly say that he would be forsaking his his holiday this year so maybe should think before he speaks

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Don''t know, maybe so, but Butters is assistant manager, I think Butters has a lot more to say in what''s happening team wise than previously thought.[/quote]

he has previous exp from other jobs, gunn has less!

[quote user="cityangel"]

He did clearly say that he would be forsaking his his holiday this year so maybe should think before he speaks

[/quote]C A you are assuming he''s on holiday cos someone on here said he is and attacking him on this basis - you are a great contributor to this MB but lately you have got stuck in the rut of whinging about everything NCFC don''t let your disappointment of relegation cloud your judgement on all things Norwich.[:D]

[quote user="Ex-greenoschin"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]C A you are assuming he''s on holiday cos someone on here said he is and attacking him on this basis - you are a great contributor to this MB but lately you have got stuck in the rut of whinging about everything NCFC don''t let your disappointment of relegation cloud your judgement on all things Norwich.[:D][/quote]

Tell CA that you''ve got a video of Alan Lee and Hucks - wrestling each other whilst naked.....That''ll cheer her up, and she''ll be writing out the ''name your price'' cheque - to purchase it from you, before you can say "How much?" [:O]

Gunn lovers, it''s not about the fact he''s on holiday. It''s the principle of saying you will sacrifice a holiday and go against that.

[/quote]C A you are assuming he''s on holiday cos someone on here said he is and attacking him on this basis - you are a great contributor to this MB but lately you have got stuck in the rut of whinging about everything NCFC don''t let your disappointment of relegation cloud your judgement on all things Norwich.[:D][/quote]

I am 1000000% he is on holiday.

God give the bloke a break hes had a hard half season so far... even though we didnt do very well and hes got a hard season coming up because there are no international breaks in order for the players or managers to take time off. Hes got a big job to do so he needs to take a break from the stress else he would be tearing his hair out.... mind u he aint got none.

Tilly said he''s on holiday and I''m sure he wouldn''t post that if he wasn''t sure.

P.S. I think he''s entitled to a holiday like everyone else, its just the principle of the fact that he clearly stated he would sacrifice a summer holiday for the cause.

Ex-greenoschin - I won''t let my disappointment cloud my judgement over all things NCFC, thanks for your advice [:)]

[quote user="cityangel"]

P.S. I think he''s entitled to a holiday like everyone else, its just the principle of the fact that he clearly stated he would sacrifice a summer holiday for the cause.

Ex-greenoschin - I won''t let my disappointment cloud my judgement over all things NCFC, thanks for your advice [:)]

[/quote]

Well he has sacrificed holiday in a way. Normally he would get 4 weeks off and now he gets 2 weeks off.

4 Weeks holiday is standard for most of us full timers, so if you had half of the amount of holiday days in 2010, you would probably feel as if you had sacrificed something for the cause too.

So he is quite correct to say that he had sacrificed holiday, he has.

[quote user="hurricane"]

Is gunny on his hols,just wondering as butterworth has been doing all the edia stuff recently.

[/quote]

He''s away filming the new Thomas the Tank Engine series.......