Sign in to follow this  
Rivvo

Random sighting

Saw Peter Grant in Gentelman''s Walk this morning, had to do a double take as I thought he should be in Glasgow, he was talking to a woman and I stopped for few seconds to see if I could understand him, I couldn''t, completely unintelligible so it was definately him!

Yes I know, I knew this anyway and you don''t care so why bother!

Thanks, he''s got some commute on his hands then! do you know if his family left the area after he left us as a player it seems odd he was only manager for a year or whatever and his family are still here?

bet the little grants dont go to earlham.........really bothers me that kids of footballers go to greshams , norwich school.....im no class warrior but just dont seem right.........frank lampard went to posh school , we played them in essex cup and he talked a lot posher than he does now.

[quote user="city till i die"]his children still go to school in norwich, and his son plays for the youth team,[/quote]

I wonder if he still gets invited round for tea?

OTBC

[quote user="yossarian"]bet the little grants dont go to earlham.........really bothers me that kids of footballers go to greshams , norwich school.....im no class warrior but just dont seem right.........frank lampard went to posh school , we played them in essex cup and he talked a lot posher than he does now.[/quote]Calm down you tosser, actually his kids go to Notre Dame i think, which isn''t a private school, so in future don''t talk unless you know what your talking about you prat.

[quote user="city till i die"]

i can remember reading on here that he still lives local,

i do know that his son plays for us, as i have often seen peter watching him

[/quote]

I hope he''s a better player than his father was.