Sign in to follow this  
If I had the wings of  a sparrow

Pride of Anglia

Did anyone go and watch? I went with my lad and his mate. Only saw one other yellow shirt and a NCFC coat. Maybe everyone else went in disguise. Got loads and loads of stick. But we did give a fair bit back. Mostly relatively harmless banter fortunately. It was only spoilt by 1 Ips**** idiot a middle aged bloke who thought he would look tough after the game by deliberately shoving into my two 14yr old lads. Bit sad I thought, having to pick on kids. Made up for by others coming up and apologising for his behaviour. It follows on from the recent discussion about away fans in home areas, we should be able to mix with opposition supporters, even scummers, without any nastiness or violence.
Overall a great evening out. Its always good to go along to Portaloo Rd cos we know if we cant get a win anywhere else we will get a result there.

What a couple of weeks its been for Danny Crow. Signs a pro contract and proudly tells the world of his allegiance to City, then plays a blinder against the scum! I like the lad already!