Sign in to follow this  
Evil Monkey

Everyone's on holiday in June....

....well, everyone on the Pinkun, that is!What''s happened on here, its dead! We''ve signed 3 players before training starts and yet looking on here you''d barely even notice!  The front page is dominated by seemingly irrelevent pap (limericks, songs, slagging each other off, etc).Where''s Nutty Nigel, Blahx3, Beauseant, WAY, cusdp, Butler, all the regulars?  There''s a dirth of talent on here recently!Come on Pinkun''ers, raise your game and entertain me!!

If only i could afford a hol, after last season we should all get a free holiday paid for by the club!!!

There was an Evil Monkey from Venus

Who was cursed with a very small,,,,,,,,,[:D]

I just sang you a song accompanied by twenty gorgeous, scantily clad, long legged dancing girls but I don''t have a webcam so you probably didn''t see it.

[quote user="Buckethead"]I just sang you a song accompanied by twenty gorgeous, scantily clad, long legged dancing girls but I don''t have a webcam so you probably didn''t see it.[/quote]Bugger...

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]....well, everyone on the Pinkun, that is!

What''s happened on here, its dead! We''ve signed 3 players before training starts and yet looking on here you''d barely even notice!  The front page is dominated by seemingly irrelevent pap (limericks, songs, slagging each other off, etc).

Where''s Nutty Nigel, Blahx3, Beauseant, WAY, cusdp, Butler, all the regulars?  There''s a dirth of talent on here recently!

Come on Pinkun''ers, raise your game and entertain me!!
[/quote]

Lots of people have their holiday in June and others like to take a rest from football and message boards at this time of the year.

What''s happened on here, its dead! We''ve signed 3 players before training starts and yet looking on here you''d barely even notice!  The front page is dominated by seemingly irrelevent pap (limericks, songs, slagging each other off, etc).

Where''s Nutty Nigel, Blahx3, Beauseant, WAY, cusdp, Butler, all the regulars?  There''s a dirth of talent on here recently!

[/quote]

Speaking for myself, I''m easing myself back in slowly after my return. To be honest while I''ve been too busy to read the forum much in the last week, I''ve just not found anything inspiring/irritating enough to move me to comment!

Having said that, I have to mention that I saw Smudger in the middle of Norwich last Thursday wearing highly dubious green flip flops and looking like some sort of Hare Krishna merchant. Has he become a Buddhist perchance.....?

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Lots of people have their holiday in June and others like to take a rest from football and message boards at this time of the year.

[/quote]

Unlike City who have taken a rest from football for the last few seasons.

I''ve been fitting in some work between posts.  Call it a conscience if you like.  The people I work for are paying me occasionally...

[quote user="blahblahblah"]I''ve been fitting in some work between posts.  Call it a conscience if you like.  The people I work for are paying me occasionally...[/quote]Don''t be silly, blah, for at least 2 of my 5 years at Norwich Onion they were paying me specifically to post on here... right now a different Onion, that of the Student''s variety, is paying me to do the same... you''re in the wrong job. [;)]Its just a little boring on here at the moment... where''s Good News Gordon when you need him! [:P]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="blahblahblah"]I''ve been fitting in some work between posts.  Call it a conscience if you like.  The people I work for are paying me occasionally...[/quote]Don''t be silly, blah, for at least 2 of my 5 years at Norwich Onion they were paying me specifically to post on here... right now a different Onion, that of the Student''s variety, is paying me to do the same... you''re in the wrong job. [;)]Its just a little boring on here at the moment... where''s Good News Gordon when you need him! [:P][/quote]In the wrong job - if only you knew how right you are... [:)]It has been a while since we''ve had a decent wind-up.  Isn''t Good News Gordon writing for Coronation Street now ?  At the risk of sounding like CT - wait for the 1st of July - it''ll all kick off then [;)]

I''m actually really looking forward to the 1st... in the unlikely event that he''s right we''ll see some sparkly new investment or a takeover and we can sit discussing it til the cows come home... if not, then we''ll all get to take the p*ss, which these days is something of a sport with CT... (if you''re reading - and I''m sure you are - we love you really, its all in good fun)... [:P]

It''s not been a particularly interesting month on here it has to be said. A lot of the regulars seem to be missing and the posts seeking to slag of anything and everything connected to the club seem to have increased tenfold. But at least we know what Form 288b is now [|-)][:D]

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

It''s not been a particularly interesting month on here it has to be said. A lot of the regulars seem to be missing and the posts seeking to slag of anything and everything connected to the club seem to have increased tenfold. But at least we know what Form 288b is now [|-)][:D]

[/quote]<fawlty>SHHHHHH ! Don''t mention the form !  I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it !</fawlty>

[/quote]

The choice is yours.

OTBC

"Come on Pinkun''ers, raise your game and entertain me!!"

How about a discussion about climate change?

I''m here until my holiday in August. So, I won''t be missed [;)]

[quote user="Metatron"]"Come on Pinkun''ers, raise your game and entertain me!!"

How about a discussion about climate change?[/quote]Would it not be better rather than talking about climate change just to spend the time drilling a big hole in the atmosphere to let all the greenhouse gases escape into space?Come to think of it while they''re doing that they could drill a great big hole through the moon, then at night the sun would shine right through it and we wouldn''t need electric lights any more and look at the global warming that would save.

[quote user="Metatron"]"Come on Pinkun''ers, raise your game and entertain me!!"

How about a discussion about climate change?[/quote]I watched "An Inconvenient Truth" over the Christma holiday while sitting in front of a coal fire.  I''m sure this is significant.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Metatron"]"Come on Pinkun''ers, raise your game and entertain me!!"

How about a discussion about climate change?[/quote]I watched "An Inconvenient Truth" over the Christma holiday while sitting in front of a coal fire.  I''m sure this is significant.[/quote]You fool, you obviously didn''t buy the Special Edition DVD which comes complete with Exercise Bike/Electric Generator accessory... you sit there pedalling, powering your TV and a 40 watt light bulb (energy saving, of course), and get to learn while we''re at it... the extra revenue is being put into a fund to pay for Buckethead''s genius ideas, along with a toupee for the hole in the ozone layer...

Jeez, no rest for the wicked is there? [:P] Right, I''ll do it tonight.... I thought I had the list so far on my memory stick, but I don''t so I''ll have to wait until I''m home... besides, I think I''ve procrastinated enough today already!!

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Jeez, no rest for the wicked is there? [:P] Right, I''ll do it tonight.... I thought I had the list so far on my memory stick, but I don''t so I''ll have to wait until I''m home... besides, I think I''ve procrastinated enough today already!![/quote]You posted that at 10.19!  Even if you got into work at 8.30, it is physically impossible for you to have fit your 3-a-day (hours of procrastination) in so far.