Sign in to follow this  
Huh?!

NEW songs

is anyone thinking of getting some new songs for next season?? I feel as fans, we are stuck to the same few songs every week. If we had someone to make a few up, post them on here and get them started for the new season, it would hopefully give the fans a little buzz and it would be noticed by the players??!!....

I''ve been saying for ages on the chants page we should get a song to the tune of Liverpools Torres number 9 as seen on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR19peCns40.

How about the above replaced with "Michael Nelson City''s number 5"

Looks like fun on terraces when its sung.

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]Bryan Gunns free and yellow army .[/quote]Loan Citys a wanker, he wears a wankers hat....

[quote user="We are norwich super norwich"]is anyone thinking of getting some new songs for next season?? I feel as fans, we are stuck to the same few songs every week. If we had someone to make a few up, post them on here and get them started for the new season, it would hopefully give the fans a little buzz and it would be noticed by the players??!!....[/quote]Guantanamera...."Burger from Yellows,I bought a burger from Yellows...a burger from Yellows.....I bought a burger from Yellows..."

"If you all returned your rebate, clap your hands...."

Kick it off, throw it in, have a little scrimmage,

Keep it low, a splendid rush, bravo, win or die;

On the ball, City, never mind the danger,

Steady on, now’s your chance,

Hurrah! We’ve scored a goal. ??? Maybe

He plays on the left,

he drifts to the riiiiiggght,

that boy wes hoolahan,

makes ipswich look sh*te.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="We are norwich super norwich"]is anyone thinking of getting some new songs for next season?? I feel as fans, we are stuck to the same few songs every week. If we had someone to make a few up, post them on here and get them started for the new season, it would hopefully give the fans a little buzz and it would be noticed by the players??!!....[/quote]

Guantanamera....

"Burger from Yellows,
I bought a burger from Yellows...
a burger from Yellows.....
I bought a burger from Yellows..."

"If you all returned your rebate, clap your hands...."

[/quote]

brillaint defo should be sung :P

How about updating an old fav of mine... sung to the tune of the hymn ''Onward Christian Soldiers''Onward Norwich City marching as to war,With the green & yellow going on before,Woodsy (Chris) is our saviour, Fashunu is our King,Onward Norwich City now sing you b''stards sing...(repeat)At least its a genuine reply !

no-one younger than 30 will know the tune to OCS ..........they stopped singing hymns at school a long time ago. also - havent really gone to war for a long time at CR.......although we do a nice line in pathetic surrender.

[quote user="yossarian"]no-one younger than 30 will know the tune to OCS ..........they stopped singing hymns at school a long time ago. also - havent really gone to war for a long time at CR.......although we do a nice line in pathetic surrender.[/quote]Why is negativity the first thought in replying on this damn message board !Well if you got the interenet you can find anything;http://www.hymnsite.com/Click on Hymn index then scroll down to onward Christian Soldiers, young man...

"they stopped singing hymns at school a long time ago"

Another internet myth. You need to stop reading the Daily Mail.