I popped into the Jobbie centre this morning and who did I see in the queue looking down in the dumps?

Non other than Aviva the Lima and Splat the Cat - Clearly these two have been surplus to requirements for far too long and should  free up valuable cash for Gunnys Battle funds. Job Centre staff have been pushed to find them suitable positions in the current finaancial climate. There are very few ads in the Employment pages for Accountants, Solicitors or Employment Agengies urgently seeking "Large comedy blue and yellow cat"  

Gunny had no other option, as he continues to sweep clean the decks - Splat has always been the wrong colour whilst Aviva looks like a Spare part at a Wedding. No longer can Carrow Road, pre match appear like a Kindergarden rather than a Stadium ready to do battle.  

One team = One Mascot............. "Long live the Captain" 

God my hearing is worse than I thought I''ve spent all of last season thinking it was the aviva beaver

[quote user="foggo7"]God my hearing is worse than I thought I''ve spent all of last season thinking it was the aviva beaver[/quote]And the mascot for the Chinese national team is the China Vagina?

[quote user="foggo7"]God my hearing is worse than I thought I''ve spent all of last season thinking it was the aviva beaver[/quote]Oh god would of been funny if you had of been the man who announced it for the first time

[quote user="Spineless Fooks"]I''ve never ever been as embarrassed by my club when that fcuking Lima had the race at half time with the other mascot''s.[/quote]Seconded.

anyone think that that Lima walks and runs in a "particular" way....

He''s been watching too much Dean Ashton and Ashley cole i think...

jas :)

[quote user="Karl Pilkington"]Most embarrassed by the Aviva Lemur?? Do you not remember that big Digital Phone company thing??[/quote]

I remember that. I wonder what would have happened if he started ringing? He couldn''t answer himself could he?