Sign in to follow this  
Canary Man of Kent

Rudd signs three year deal

As much as i don''t like him on a personal level (he was a year below me at school) he''s a good keeper and this is a good move. Hopefully spending more time with the first team will mellow him out a bit.

[quote user="Lambo"]As much as i don''t like him on a personal level (he was a year below me at school) he''s a good keeper and this is a good move. Hopefully spending more time with the first team will mellow him out a bit.[/quote]

What was he like?

[quote user="JuanVelasco"]

[quote user="Lambo"]As much as i don''t like him on a personal level (he was a year below me at school) he''s a good keeper and this is a good move. Hopefully spending more time with the first team will mellow him out a bit.[/quote]

What was he like?

[/quote]

yeah, LAMBO tell us [:D]

A total c*nt to be honest, Arrogent and picked on the younger kids a lot,  my year and his year used to play against eachother at lunch and i did score quite a few past him which if he does make it as a player here would be a pretty cool story lol.

But he''s a good shot stopper though, quite a big lad too. He was slightly lightweight though, i remember he was kicked once and cried his eyes out but he was 15 at the time soo...

[quote user="Lambo"]

A total c*nt to be honest, Arrogent and picked on the younger kids a lot,  my year and his year used to play against eachother at lunch and i did score quite a few past him which if he does make it as a player here would be a pretty cool story lol.

But he''s a good shot stopper though, quite a big lad too. He was slightly lightweight though, i remember he was kicked once and cried his eyes out but he was 15 at the time soo...

[/quote]

Did Mr Neil Cole teach him everything he knows?!

[quote user="Lambo"]

[/quote]

We had a bloke in my year who played in goal like that, strange breed. I can remember playing up front against him in trials and the stuff that he was directing at me was enough to make me put two boots in his face over 60 mins......... he shut up after that. Im not naming names, but he didnt make it pro, but he was a cock as well.... used to steal peoples football boots, pick on younger kids etc...... on the last game of school we shat in one of his boots and p*ssed on his kit so he couldnt play..... and that was somebody on our own team! He deserved everything that we did though.

[quote user="Lambo"]

[/quote]

Lads do grow up, maybe he''s a nicer person now.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Lambo"]

[/quote]

Lads do grow up, maybe he''s a nicer person now.

[/quote]

So? If thats what the lad thinks of him then why supress his emotions? Its good that people say what they think, I doubt Lambo would really care if he became a good player for City.

Greeno went to my sixth form, I was younger than him, but most people there couldnt stand him either. Doesnt mean that they didnt rate him as a player, just means they thought that he was a t*t.

most young footballers are arrogant/moronic. i have been a pe teacher for 14 years in london , suffolk and norfolk and can assure you of that. two exceptions.........jermaine defoe (not the brightest but really down to earth and popular with his peers) and.......joe lewis (used to referee his school matches when he wasn''t allowed to play cos of academy matches.....intelligent and well mannered)

Actually theres a third....and someone who would do a job for us next season Dennis Oli (Gillingham -right winger.....politeness personified.......dad was massive scarey strict african dad type.....mum was well fit)

Even the much maligned chrissy martin really loves his mum (she was a dinner lady at school and whereas most kids would keep an embarrassed distance he would chat to her like they were mates....really sweet.) However , the school team would often do better when he didn''t play. Not because he was a poor player..far from it but he lacked people skills.......he terrified them rather than inspiring them. Really hope he finds form again.

I''ve Just Finished Year 11, And Most Boys In My Year And The Years Below Are Immature And Idiots. I Notice When Playing Sports They All Think They Are The Best, And Everyone Else Is Rubbish. Its A Common Thing Amoungst Teenage Boys.........

[quote user="Jen_Jen"]I''ve Just Finished Year 11, And Most Boys In My Year And The Years Below Are Immature And Idiots. I Notice When Playing Sports They All Think They Are The Best, And Everyone Else Is Rubbish. Its A Common Thing Amoungst Teenage Boys.........[/quote]

More importantly, did you write so many capital letters in your English exam?

[quote user="Jen_Jen"]I''ve Just Finished Year 11, And Most Boys In My Year And The Years Below Are Immature And Idiots. I Notice When Playing Sports They All Think They Are The Best, And Everyone Else Is Rubbish. Its A Common Thing Amoungst Teenage Boys.........[/quote]

[/quote]

Haha. Only At The Beginning Of Sentences. Plus I Didn''t Have Much Time So My Writing Was Very Scruffy, In Lowercase! :) 

[quote user="The Undertaker"][quote user="Lambo"]

[/quote]

Did Mr Neil Cole teach him everything he knows?!

[/quote] did he teach you about wrestling?

If he''s any good we can always sell him and open another burger bar.

FOOTBALL MUST COME FIRST

[/quote]

just about to ask the same [:)]

Very pleased for the lad and to play above his age group is a great achievement for him. This next season should certainly be a big one for him, especially with us being back in the reserves league. We keep churning out these goalkeepers don''t we, I think we may have another future England number one on our hands again here.

I think he might even get a few first-team starts next season. I''m hoping that we can get this Birmingham ''keeper, Colin Doyle, just on a season-long loan as I wouldn''t want us to fork out for permanent goalie on a three-year contract or something, who turns out to be average or worse, which might in turn either harm Rudd''s development or see him being sold. I think Gunny has this in mind as well, which is good.

[quote user="Bigmarkcanary"]Very pleased for the lad and to play above his age group is a great achievement for him. This next season should certainly be a big one for him, especially with us being back in the reserves league. We keep churning out these goalkeepers don''t we, I think we may have another future England number one on our hands again here.

I think he might even get a few first-team starts next season. I''m hoping that we can get this Birmingham ''keeper, Colin Doyle, just on a season-long loan as I wouldn''t want us to fork out for permanent goalie on a three-year contract or something, who turns out to be average or worse, which might in turn either harm Rudd''s development or see him being sold. I think Gunny has this in mind as well, which is good.[/quote]

Do you honestly think if Rudd is that good he wont be sold?

FOOTBALL MUST COME FIRST

[quote user="BBFF"][quote user="Bigmarkcanary"]Very pleased for the lad and to play above his age group is a great achievement for him. This next season should certainly be a big one for him, especially with us being back in the reserves league. We keep churning out these goalkeepers don''t we, I think we may have another future England number one on our hands again here.

I think he might even get a few first-team starts next season. I''m hoping that we can get this Birmingham ''keeper, Colin Doyle, just on a season-long loan as I wouldn''t want us to fork out for permanent goalie on a three-year contract or something, who turns out to be average or worse, which might in turn either harm Rudd''s development or see him being sold. I think Gunny has this in mind as well, which is good.[/quote]

Do you honestly think if Rudd is that good he wont be sold?

FOOTBALL MUST COME FIRST

[/quote]

I''m not saying or thinking that he will be sold. It''s inevitable that he''s going to go at some point, it''s just that I hope it''s not for a few years yet!