Sign in to follow this  
yossarian

Financial Meltdown and why we (might ) need the scum.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="bluemike"][quote user="The Voice Of Reason"]

[quote user="bluemike"][quote user="yossarian"]Mixed feelings about southampton.....not my favourite club and their mess only helps us to attract the players that would otherwise signed for them and help keep wages down because they wont be able to compete with us , charlton and huddfield financially. Anyway.....it should be noted that i dont want any more clubs to bite the dust (well Newcastle would be f***ing funny but......) When the scum were struggling financially , did anyone actually want them to fold? Or do we actually need the scum for our own identity as fans? Own up......[/quote] I might take the piss yossar but no way would I want NCFC to go out of business, I cannot believe any true football fan would enjoying seeing another club go to the wall especially your biggest rivals. Youa re right when you say you need us and yes we also need you, its healthy for football in our region.
[/quote]

slime back under your rock, inbred

[/quote] Yes that sure was the voice of reason.
[/quote]

ignore him blue Mike.. everyone else does... i agree with what you say.... to see you fold would be disastrous! we need the Derby and the rivalry.. the gap of however long it will be till the next derby will only whet our appetites further....

On another note.. if Ipswich ever gained City status (PFFFT!) would you find it soul destroying supporting "Ipswich City fc?" a new team with no history to it whatsover?

jas :)

[/quote]

I''ve got my fingers in my ears & I''m singing Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalaalalalal

I said my EARS