Sign in to follow this  
No Quarter

Does 1st Wizard EVER leave his PC?????

[quote user="Buckethead"]It''s been 2087 days since Wiz joined the forum so that''s a modest 5.2 posts per day on average.[/quote]Don''t forget the times when he''s (metaphorically) stormed off in a huff claiming he''ll not return to these parts again.... those periods of down-time must knock off, oohhh.... minutes from his posting time.... At least CT has stamina when he throws a wobbly... [:P]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Buckethead"]It''s been 2087 days since Wiz joined the forum so that''s a modest 5.2 posts per day on average.
[/quote]

Don''t forget the times when he''s (metaphorically) stormed off in a huff claiming he''ll not return to these parts again.... those periods of down-time must knock off, oohhh.... minutes from his posting time.... At least CT has stamina when he throws a wobbly... [:P]
[/quote]

Yes, he has the edge on me for that..............and how long ago was that Evil...........5-6 years maybe?.................I was but a virgin back then![:D]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Buckethead"]It''s been 2087 days since Wiz joined the forum so that''s a modest 5.2 posts per day on average.
[/quote]

Don''t forget the times when he''s (metaphorically) stormed off in a huff claiming he''ll not return to these parts again.... those periods of down-time must knock off, oohhh.... minutes from his posting time.... At least CT has stamina when he throws a wobbly... [:P]
[/quote]

Yes, he has the edge on me for that..............and how long ago was that Evil...........5-6 years maybe?.................I was but a virgin back then![:D]

[/quote]

Steady on mate, virgins are a rare commodity these days [:D]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]At least CT has stamina when he throws a wobbly[/quote]He''s been lurking on here today! He''ll be back just as soon as someone shows a little sympathy. [;)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="First Wizard"]I was but a virgin back then![:D][/quote]Did you get used in a hex? [:^)][/quote]

Must have at some point![:''(]

I know for a fact he leaves his PC for regular toilet breaks. Also Mrs Wiz put a stop to his habit of dining at the keyboard. His keyboard accumulated such a large quantity of crumbs, drool and sundry food waste, that it was becoming almost impossible to clean.

[quote user="Pablos pubic perm"]I know for a fact he leaves his PC for regular toilet breaks. Also Mrs Wiz put a stop to his habit of dining at the keyboard. His keyboard accumulated such a large quantity of crumbs, drool and sundry food waste, that it was becoming almost impossible to clean.[/quote]

Wrong!

The only food consumed at my keyboard are wine gums Pablo, I became addicted to them whilst giving up fags 5 years ago!

I''l try wine gums next time i decide to try and give up, after drunkenly watching lethal weapon about a year back i tried following the dog biscuit route but that didn''t work.

[quote user="First Wizard"]The only food consumed at my keyboard are wine gums Pablo, I became addicted to them whilst giving up fags 5 years ago![/quote]Probably explains why you always come over as being three sheets to the wind then! [:D]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="First Wizard"]The only food consumed at my keyboard are wine gums Pablo, I became addicted to them whilst giving up fags 5 years ago![/quote]Probably explains why you always come over as being three sheets to the wind then! [:D][/quote]

I''ve just had three sheets and the wind.....

Must be catching.......

[quote user="Cluck is God"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="First Wizard"]The only food consumed at my keyboard are wine gums Pablo, I became addicted to them whilst giving up fags 5 years ago![/quote]Probably explains why you always come over as being three sheets to the wind then! [:D][/quote]

I''ve just had three sheets and the wind.....

Must be catching.......[/quote]I just hope the vent ilation is good then!

Vent.............my arse!

[quote user="Lambo"]I''l try wine gums next time i decide to try and give up, after drunkenly watching lethal weapon about a year back i tried following the dog biscuit route but that didn''t work.[/quote]

They worked for me Lambo, and I was a 60 a day man! nicotine patches were useless, but get to the 3 month ''wall'' and you''ve cracked it.[Y]