Sign in to follow this  
No Quarter

Does 1st Wizard EVER leave his PC?????

Sorry to butt in on all the other b*ll*cks thats being discussed on here, but I distinctly remember our old mate 1st Wizard saying he also posts on the official site and on another one (maybe WOTB).  With such a ridiculous post count on this board alone, does this man ever leave his house??  How does he come across his "insider" tips?  Surely you must have to leave the home at leat once a year to actually meet a "hot insider"??  I suspect he has taken "trolling" to a whole new level....

[quote user="No Quarter"]Sorry to butt in on all the other b*ll*cks thats being discussed on here, but I distinctly remember our old mate 1st Wizard saying he also posts on the official site and on another one (maybe WOTB).  With such a ridiculous post count on this board alone, does this man ever leave his house??  How does he come across his "insider" tips?  Surely you must have to leave the home at leat once a year to actually meet a "hot insider"??  I suspect he has taken "trolling" to a whole new level....[/quote]You do realize you can make about 20-30 posts in 5 or 10 minutes.  That means that he can easily amass 90 posts across three forums in half an hour.

I believe Wiz is a wheelchair user and has been seriously ill fairly recently too. Whatever your opinion of his posts I don''t think any of us can criticise his attendance record and I suspect it''s that good because many of the other options in life that we probably take for granted just aren''t available to him at the moment.

[quote user="Buckethead"]I believe Wiz is a wheelchair user and has been seriously ill fairly recently too. Whatever your opinion of his posts I don''t think any of us can criticise his attendance record and I suspect it''s that good because many of the other options in life that we probably take for granted just aren''t available to him at the moment.
[/quote]

Great post mate [Y]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]its quite hard to post that much in that small amont of time![/quote]And you should know.Here''s a tip: Keep them short and random.Off you go and try again, you''ll soon get the hang of it.

[quote user="Buckethead"]I believe Wiz is a wheelchair user and has been seriously ill fairly recently too. Whatever your opinion of his posts I don''t think any of us can criticise his attendance record and I suspect it''s that good because many of the other options in life that we probably take for granted just aren''t available to him at the moment.
[/quote]

S**t, if thats the case then I totally apologise.  I have made some fairly harsh remarks about the man, as we''re only on a message baord I can only judge a person by the posts that they make.  However, if this is the case then I wholeheartedly retract anything negative I have said about Wiz in the past.  And if you read this, sorry.  On the ball city.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]its quite hard to post that much in that small amont of time![/quote]

You seem to manage about 20 posts in 20 mins quite easily !!

[quote user="mr wizard"]No
[/quote]

Well, what can I say?

I''m often out and about in Norwich when Mrs Wiz drives me there (I live in Lowestoft) and its true, I''m stuck in my bloody wheelchair, but, Jas has posted more than me, and WAY49 isn''t far behind me either, not that this is a dig at them.

Likewise with LQ, her actually rate of posting is higher than mine!

And if you check the date I joined this forum you''ll find I''ve had a long time to build my post count up.............but despite everything, I love it on here, so here''s to the next 11.000

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="mr wizard"]No [/quote]

Well, what can I say?

I''m often out and about in Norwich when Mrs Wiz drives me there (I live in Lowestoft) and its true, I''m stuck in my bloody wheelchair, but, Jas has posted more than me, and WAY49 isn''t far behind me either, not that this is a dig at them.

Likewise with LQ, her actually rate of posting is higher than mine!

And if you check the date I joined this forum you''ll find I''ve had a long time to build my post count up.............but despite everything, I love it on here, so here''s to the next 11.000

[/quote]I''m not going to work it out, but it probably averages that you post not much more than 10 times a day - which most people do.I think predominantly it is because of how long you''ve joined.Plus, why are we now having a go at people for being active within the forum? We need it!

[quote user="Buckethead"]It''s been 2087 days since Wiz joined the forum so that''s a modest 5.2 posts per day on average.
[/quote]

Wow! cheers for that Buckethead..........I''m offically a low post count poster now![:D]

[quote user="Buckethead"]It''s been 2087 days since Wiz joined the forum so that''s a modest 5.2 posts per day on average.[/quote]

Wow! cheers for that Buckethead..........I''m offically a low post count poster now![:D]

[/quote]That''s okay Wiz, sure you''ll agree it sometimes pays to keep a sense of perspective on the forum.[:D] [:D]

[quote user="Buckethead"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Buckethead"]It''s been 2087 days since Wiz joined the forum so that''s a modest 5.2 posts per day on average.
[/quote]

[/quote]

That''s okay Wiz, sure you''ll agree it sometimes pays to keep a sense of perspective on the forum.[:D] [:D]
[/quote]

LOL, I''m sitting at my desk in a car showroom, on father''s day, the day of the British Grand Prix with tumble weed drifting across between the cars - having just totted up how many days Wiz has been on here to come up with the same answer Buckethead !!  Are you bored too or just brilliant at mental arithmatic?[:D]

[quote user="No Quarter"]

[quote user="Buckethead"]I believe Wiz is a wheelchair user and has been seriously ill fairly recently too. Whatever your opinion of his posts I don''t think any of us can criticise his attendance record and I suspect it''s that good because many of the other options in life that we probably take for granted just aren''t available to him at the moment.[/quote]

S**t, if thats the case then I totally apologise.  I have made some fairly harsh remarks about the man, as we''re only on a message baord I can only judge a person by the posts that they make.  However, if this is the case then I wholeheartedly retract anything negative I have said about Wiz in the past.  And if you read this, sorry.  On the ball city.

[/quote]So using a wheelchair is a licence to post whatever nonsense you like?Your second sentence is correct, you can only judge someone by the posts they make and if they act like a twunt 90% of the time then they''re probably a twunt. What wheelchair use has to do with anything I don''t know.

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="No Quarter"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

So using a wheelchair is a licence to post whatever nonsense you like?
Your second sentence is correct, you can only judge someone by the posts they make and if they act like a twunt 90% of the time then they''re probably a twunt. What wheelchair use has to do with anything I don''t know.
[/quote]

Sigh.

Blimey - only twice as much drivel per day than 1st Wiz, feels much larger.  And thats just as a banana before you start counting your various other altar egos...

My own rate?  v close to pi

[quote user="I am a Banana"]work out my posts per day rating !![/quote]

The amount of time poor Pete must spend removing your pointless posts could perhaps be spent on something more important don''t you think?

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]work out my posts per day rating !![/quote]

The amount of time poor Pete must spend removing your pointless posts could perhaps be spent on something more important don''t you think?

[/quote]Like reading War & Peace maybe? [:D]

[quote user="Buckethead"]I believe Wiz is a wheelchair user and has been seriously ill fairly recently too. Whatever your opinion of his posts I don''t think any of us can criticise his attendance record and I suspect it''s that good because many of the other options in life that we probably take for granted just aren''t available to him at the moment.[/quote]

[/quote]What? Just because he''s disabled doesn''t mean you have to agree with him or not give him stick!!

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]

Blimey - only twice as much drivel per day than 1st Wiz, feels much larger.  And thats just as a banana before you start counting your various other altar egos...

My own rate?  v close to pi

[/quote]

Apple or cherry ?

S**t, if thats the case then I totally apologise.  I have made some fairly harsh remarks about the man, as we''re only on a message baord I can only judge a person by the posts that they make.

[/quote]Well, indeed.  Say what you see.

Well, what can I say?

I''m often out and about in Norwich when Mrs Wiz drives me there (I live in Lowestoft) ......

[/quote]

What? Not Far beyond the misty mountains???? Way to kill an image!

As for all the Wiz bashing. Although I rarely agree with what Wiz has to say, I''ll always go out of my way to stick up for him in a thread like this. This board needs people like Wiz (probably no more than one though).

This place would be pretty boring if we all agreed all the time, and there is never any malice in Wiz''s words - unlike some others we could name.

[quote user="Norfolk Chance"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Well, what can I say?

I''m often out and about in Norwich when Mrs Wiz drives me there (I live in Lowestoft) ......

[/quote]

As for all the Wiz bashing. Although I rarely agree with what Wiz has to say, I''ll always go out of my way to stick up for him in a thread like this. This board needs people like Wiz (probably no more than one though).

This place would be pretty boring if we all agreed all the time, and there is never any malice in Wiz''s words - unlike some others we could name.

[/quote]

Many many thanks for your kind words Norfolk.

And may I point out that it wasn''t me who first mentioned ''wheelchair'' in this thread.............. I only confirmed the relevent fact of it...........and I''ve never hidden behind my disability ever.[:|]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Norfolk Chance"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Well, what can I say?

[/quote]

[/quote]

Many many thanks for your kind words Norfolk.

And may I point out that it wasn''t me who first mentioned ''wheelchair'' in this thread.............. I only confirmed the relevent fact of it...........and I''ve never hidden behind my disability ever.[:|]

[/quote]

Good for you,Wiz - you never struck me as the kind of person who is easily pushed around.......erm...well, you know what I mean. [;)]