Sign in to follow this  
Arthur Whittle

Nutty Nigel...........

I think you will find he may well be on holiday in Turkey.He told me he was going on his first holiday with her indoors without the kids for 31 years.I know it was during June that he was away.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]I think you will find he may well be on holiday in Turkey.He told me he was going on his first holiday with her indoors without the kids for 31 years.I know it was during June that he was away.[/quote]

Christ....Sounds like a seriously disfunctional family if the kids still go on holiday with mum and dad when they''re 30......

Bunch of oddbods if you ask me......

[quote user="Cluck is God"]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]I think you will find he may well be on holiday in Turkey.He told me he was going on his first holiday with her indoors without the kids for 31 years.I know it was during June that he was away.[/quote]

Christ....Sounds like a seriously disfunctional family if the kids still go on holiday with mum and dad when they''re 30......

[/quote]

Nutty has grandchildren and i think he included them as"kids".

[quote user="Cluck is God"]

[/quote]

Well, to be fair, he does call himself nutty..............

OTBC

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Cluck is God"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Spoil sport

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Cluck is God"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Anyone taking their grandchildren to Turkey wants locking up....

What the hell''s wrong with nice places like the Seychelles or Mustique where I take mine?

[quote user="Cluck is God"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Cluck is God"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

What the hell''s wrong with nice places like the Seychelles or Mustique where I take mine?

[/quote]

Cluck old mate if you read my original post you will see i said he has gone with her indoors.No Kids.I know you wear glasses but maybe you have had your head stuck in your vent!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="Cluck is God"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Cluck is God"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Give the EU arsewipes their way and soon you''ll just have to walk out your front door to experience true Turkish culture.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Cluck is God"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Cluck is God"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Cluck old mate if you read my original post you will see i said he has gone with her indoors.No Kids.I know you wear glasses but maybe you have had your head stuck in your vent!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

I thought you said he had gone to Turkey?  Make your mind up for goodness sake!

I don''t actually wear glasses TIL but my avatar was designed to maximise visual pomposity.  I do wear a bra sometimes though.....

[quote user="Cluck is God"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Cluck is God"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Cluck is God"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I don''t actually wear glasses TIL but my avatar was designed to maximise visual pomposity.  I do wear a bra sometimes though.....

[/quote]

When i told Kathy i had blue tits in the nesting box in my back garden she replied that she had great tits.From your last sentence i take it yours are yellow?

Went to a wedding on Sunday, best man mentioned about the honeymoon, he said that he was confused as to where he was going on holiday, as the groom said he was going to Banger all week. Half the room were shocked, half found it funny.

[quote user="Cluck is God"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Cluck is God"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Cluck is God"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Is that to avoid being knockneed?

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Cluck is God"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Cluck is God"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Cluck is God"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Is that to avoid being knockneed?

[/quote]

It''s because I''m a transvestite.......