Sign in to follow this  
Crafty Canary

Doyle next to sign in?

Only seen him a few times... Good solid keeper, lets get him in quick and get him bonded with our new backline...

Must be one of the better keepers in league one should we sign him up...?

Very likely, I''d say. Butterworth was talking about another signing before July 1st, which was vague enough to suggest Doyle, but only when Brum have signed Hart for the season. Why else was it fairly sure, but likely to take so long?

I remember him playing quite well for brum when we beat them 1-0 with Hux scoring that brilliant goal and I remember him playing pretty well. I read that Swansea and Leeds are after him aswell

[quote user="crafty canary"]Brum have now taken Hart on loan so I would imagine that Doyle will be signing in soon.[/quote]

not signed for blues yet, although is likely too

[quote user="we8wba"]

[quote user="crafty canary"]Brum have now taken Hart on loan so I would imagine that Doyle will be signing in soon.[/quote]

[/quote]

Birmingham Post says different:

http://www.birminghampost.net/midlands-birmingham-sport/west-midlands-sports/birmingham-city-fc/2009/06/22/blues-sign-england-keeper-joe-hart-on-one-year-loan-65233-23939297/

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"][quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

http://www.birminghampost.net/midlands-birmingham-sport/west-midlands-sports/birmingham-city-fc/2009/06/22/blues-sign-england-keeper-joe-hart-on-one-year-loan-65233-23939297/

[/quote]

birmingham post also said that we was set to sign scott dann - thankfully we never

- but on doyle he is a class keeper for this standard, and hart should sign for blues in next few days (just not done and dusted yet)

[quote user="we8wba"][quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"][quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

birmingham post also said that we was set to sign scott dann - thankfully we never

- but on doyle he is a class keeper for this standard, and hart should sign for blues in next few days (just not done and dusted yet)

[/quote]

Because you were. Then Birmingham nicked him.

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"][quote user="we8wba"][quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"][quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Because you were. Then Birmingham nicked him.

[/quote]

[:D][:D]

Wolves chances of survival get slimmer by the day..after losing out to Dann, they then sign a 37 yr old keeper on a free, and want to buy an easter-european midfielder who doesn''t have the required number of international appearances to get an automatic work permit and also has a suspended jail sentence which may also stop him being allowed a work permit anyway![:D]

I understand that the Hart to Birmingham loan deal has been completed on paper but he will not formally move to Blues until he returns from England U21 duty which is conveniently at the end of June if England go all the way. Guess we can''t expect anything concrete on Doyle until Hart has returned.

The Man Citeh official site has confirmed this morning that Joe Hart will be joining Brum for the season, so if we are to get Doyle nothing appears to be in the way.

[quote user="we8wba"][quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"][quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

scott dann is pure quality you missed out their mate