Sign in to follow this  
Iwan is God

Lee or Holt?

Both will command a transfer fee & I can only see us paying for one of them, so, if you had the choice who would you opt for?

Naturally I''d say Lee, but then I''ve not seen enough of Holt t realistically judge him at least compared to Lee.If we get either man though I actually think it would be Grant, considering it''s gone pretty quiet on the Lee front with the last we heard from Gunn stating he thought the likes of Lee and Shackell would be out of our reach.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Willmeister"]Spot on, wanted to do a thumbs up smiley but have no idea how.

[/quote]

Like this you mean?[Y]

[/quote]Ha ha yes, can''t figure the bloody thing out.

[quote user="Iwan is God"]Both will command a transfer fee & I can only see us paying for one of them, so, if you had the choice who would you opt for?[/quote]

Both :)

[quote user="Willmeister"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Willmeister"]Spot on, wanted to do a thumbs up smiley but have no idea how.

[/quote]

Like this you mean?[Y]

[/quote]

Ha ha yes, can''t figure the bloody thing out.
[/quote]

Look At The Top Of The Message Box Where It Has The Font Etc Bar. And Go Down In The Box Which Says Insert Smiley [:)] Hope That Helps.........

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

holt!!

the last holt we had was good!

[/quote].....at?Cooked a mean fish pie for 350 apparently

[quote user="Jen_Jen"][quote user="Willmeister"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

Like this you mean?[Y]

[/quote]Ha ha yes, can''t figure the bloody thing out.[/quote]

Look At The Top Of The Message Box Where It Has The Font Etc Bar. And Go Down In The Box Which Says Insert Smiley [:)] Hope That Helps.........

[/quote]Unless I''m going blind it doesn''t seem to be on there, screw it I will have to get used to posting without the thums up sign.

Lee!

Has scored goals at a decent level while Holt is relatively unproven!

Not as though we''ll get either of them anyway!!!!!

OTBC! [:D]

Both, please. I think Holt and Lee would make a decent partnership, with Cody and Martin as understudy. I''d allow Curo to leave.

Its becoming obvious that the club want Lee, Holt is not even on the radar.  Holt is more injury prone, and despite the jeers from some around here, I believe Lee demonstrated his DESIRE to play for Norwich, which is a big plus.  Also, he is a big lump and will do ok in league one alongside Martin and/or MacDonald.