Sign in to follow this  
city till i die

STRIKER IN BY THE END OF THE WEEK!!!

i dont know if you have noticed, but gunny hasnt been around for the last few days/week??

hes been scouting with dixie in norway and denmark!!

they have set up trails (a winger and 2 strikers) to come and train with the squad for the fitness sessions next week!!

[quote user="city till i die"]

i dont know if you have noticed, but gunny hasnt been around for the last few days/week??

they have set up trails (a winger and 2 strikers) to come and train with the squad for the fitness sessions next week!!

[/quote]

I thought he was on a family holiday in Greece to be honest, but hey ho....

[/quote]

source please!!!

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="city till i die"]

[/quote]

source please!!!

[/quote]

I was told Gunn was in America, looking at....(do i need to say)

He''s actually in Scotland looking for more free rejects.

No seriously, I heard he''s put in an optimistic £250 offer for a Carlos Teves season loan from his management company, now that he''s a free agent.

[quote user="Big Dave"]He''s actually in Scotland looking for more free rejects.

No seriously, I heard he''s put in an optimistic £250 offer for a Carlos Teves season loan from his management company, now that he''s a free agent.[/quote]........ I believe it [:|]

[/quote]

How are they going to assess them in a fitness session?

[quote user="JuanVelasco"][quote user="city till i die"]

[/quote]

I thought he was on a family holiday in Greece to be honest, but hey ho....

[/quote]

You''d be right in thinking that.. The Gunns are in Greece. I know Melissa resonably well and she said she was relaxing on a sandy beach in Greece!

[/quote]

Try this thread [:)]

Why should any Norwegian players bother to trial for Norwich in the middle of their season?But for the scouting, that could be correct info. There are many good players available in Norway, and due to financial trouble for most Norwegian clubs, I guess quality players could be bought for a low price. May be we could buy David Nielsen back? [:)]One huge problem though, I doubt any Norwegian player would prefer to play in League One...

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="city till i die"]

[/quote]

Try this thread [:)]

[/quote]

Forgot the link

http://new.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1728916/ShowPost.aspx

[quote user="Ole"]Why should any Norwegian players bother to trial for Norwich in the middle of their season?
But for the scouting, that could be correct info. There are many good players available in Norway, and due to financial trouble for most Norwegian clubs, I guess quality players could be bought for a low price. May be we could buy David Nielsen back? [:)]
One huge problem though, I doubt any Norwegian player would prefer to play in League One...
[/quote]

Oh yeah lets buy David Neilson so that he can throw some games and then pee of with the club having to settle £150k of gambling debts with city bookmakers.........

i dont know who we are bringing in, but there is 3 players coming on trail for a week, 2 strikers 1 winger right im led to beleive,

all are out off contract with there current clubs, 2 norwiegn teams, 1 danish,

that is all i know,

When i saw the last thread with the words Danish and then the thread title talking about strikers the Danish striker who came here on loan, remind me his name? Snap him up on loan possibly again or is League One now too low for him to come? He got unlucky last time with an injury cutting short his spell.. Worth a punt? Thoughts?

I doubt that you really do doubt that......i doubt that most norweigan footballers wouldnt love to play in front of 25,000 and get paid L1/Champ wages. Obviously im not talking internationals or those who play for top clubs.........but you did say "any norweigan player"

I meant any QUALITY Norwegian player. Sorry about that [:)]Typical comments from Norwegian players linked with Championship League clubs is: "I want to play in the Premier League, not for any small Championship club". Players linked with League One clubs will never even comment to the media on that...Obviously they don''t know much about the size of clubs like Norwich, Charlton, Southampton etc.

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="city till i die"]

[/quote]

source please!!!

[/quote]

I was told Gunn was in America, looking at....(do i need to say)

[/quote]

On the off chance that you may be talking bout Darren Huckerby....why would Gunn need to look at him??. We all know exactly what he can and cant do.

He can run with a ball at pace and he can score good goals. He cant/wont head a ball.

[quote user="Yellow Submarine"]You should really stop paying attention to Canarytom![/quote]

How''s the turd punching?

I heard something about a Norweigen striker coming in on trial on the radio. Someone with a name like Igor or Iger, some name like that.

Igor? Sounds russian to me. Still nothing in Norwegian papers...