Sign in to follow this  
canarynotsonew77

Cheeky b*****ds!!!!!

[quote user="Metatron"]by offering this matching donation .[/quote]

Does anyone know of a document etc. where it states that Foulger is making a DONATION. 

All I have seen is words that state he would match the money from the rebates left with the club (such as on the rebate claim form). This could take the form of a loan, purchase of shares, a donation or a combination of these, etc.

Could anyone clarify this please.

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]Does anyone know of a document etc. where it states that Foulger is making a DONATION. [/quote]Is it not covered by form 288b? [:^)]

[quote user="T"] The directors make no money out of the club. They are benefactors not investors. .[/quote]

Arsenal - share price up

Aston Villa - the guy who sold to the Yank did well out of it

Chelsea - Ken Bates made a profit when the Russian took over

Liverpool - Moores etc did well

Man Utd - Edwards sold out and then the Plc was taken over by the Glazers

Portsmouth - Mandaric sold at a profit

Newcastle - Halls etc did well when Ashley took them over

Tottenham - Lord Sugar made a profit on his stake

.........of course nobody makes a profit from owning shares in a football club.

Metatron stated: ''by offering this matching donation''

Does anyone know of a document etc. where it states that Foulger is making a DONATION. 

-------------------------------------------

Oops - I''ve just started reading this thread again and have noticed somebody state that Joe Ferrari has made a statement on the official ***** about this.

BTW - to the mad dog that follows me around: WOOF! WOOF! BOARD OUT!

[quote user="LQ"]Hello all,

Hope you''ve all had as lovely a weekend as I have?

Having read through this ridiculous argument I feel the need to set something straight (and you should count yourselves lucky that I am [;)])

Carl Moore contributed a small proportion of Huckerby''s wages as anyone who actually has any real knowledge of the deal would know - as opposed to those of you who ''know everything'' because of the way it was portrayed to you by the EDP.

The proportion was just over 10%.

He''s a welcome benefactor by any stretch of the imagination, and I thank him for what he did, but don''t hold him up to be a messiah and then shoot down people who continue to put their dosh in the big pot as ''blackmailers'' and suchlike. It''s unbefitting to say the least!

A word of advice - don''t believe everything you read in the papers. Many of you were quick to criticise Camuldonum on that point so you can''t then turn around and have it your way when it suits.

[/quote]

You failed to mention the supporters share purchase....and their contribution....towards Mr Hucklebury.

[quote user="Webbo118"]I have been reading this thread but got bored! I can''t believe the over-excitement and apparent intense feelings that this subject has created. It is really quite simple. If you want the rebate, to which you are entitled, take it. If you want to make a donation to the Club, don''t. I can easily understand and respect any individual for taking either course of action. Just because someone does something different to a poster or has an alternative view, it doesn''t mean they are automatically wrong.[/quote]

I wonder how many ''loyalists'' to the cause - who said they weren''t claiming their rebate.....actually did claim the rebate?

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

Metatron stated: ''by offering this matching donation''

-------------------------------------------

Oops - I''ve just started reading this thread again and have noticed somebody state that Joe Ferrari has made a statement on the official ***** about this.

BTW - to the mad dog that follows me around: WOOF! WOOF! BOARD OUT!

[/quote]

Damn! Another conspiracy theory bites the dust.....

[quote user="LQ"]Hello all,

Hope you''ve all had as lovely a weekend as I have?

Having read through this ridiculous argument I feel the need to set something straight (and you should count yourselves lucky that I am [;)])

Carl Moore contributed a small proportion of Huckerby''s wages as anyone who actually has any real knowledge of the deal would know - as opposed to those of you who ''know everything'' because of the way it was portrayed to you by the EDP.

The proportion was just over 10%.

He''s a welcome benefactor by any stretch of the imagination, and I thank him for what he did, but don''t hold him up to be a messiah and then shoot down people who continue to put their dosh in the big pot as ''blackmailers'' and suchlike. It''s unbefitting to say the least!

A word of advice - don''t believe everything you read in the papers. Many of you were quick to criticise Camuldonum on that point so you can''t then turn around and have it your way when it suits.

[/quote]

This is the lady who did not attend the St Andrews Hall meeting but then posted on the thread about the meeting quoting from the press reports is it not? I cannot be asked at this stage to dig those posts up but will if required so i find the last paragraph a bit rich if i may say Lisa.

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="grantroederdisaster"][quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

If Foulger has got money he wishes to put into the club then why doesn''t he just do it or better if he''d of put the money into the club last season by putting up funds to buy Leroy Lita then the odds are we''d of stayed up and the rebates wouldn''t of kicked in anyway!

[/quote]

grd, you don''t do the rest of your argument much good by including wild fantasy like this. You might as well blame Foulger for not shelling out for Ronaldo. Lita would never have signed for us in a million years! Any criticism re Lita should be aimed at Roeder for the terms of his loan which meant he couldn''t come back oncce his first loan expired.

[/quote]

Your talking mainly sh*te mate!

Signing Lita last season was hardly wild fantasy - We could of signed him for less than £500,000 albeit with big wages!

Lita was at the club Ronalso wasn''t,. If Lita was that adverse to coming to Norwich then he wouldn''t of came on loan!

Foulger reckons if everyone didn''t claim their rebates then his ''pledge'' would cost him £1M that he''d be putting into the club. Now £1M would of covered Litas transfer fee, signing on fee and part of his substantial wages. Afterall its a well known fact that Diss businessman Carl Moore subsidised a lot of Huckerbys wages!

Like I said your talking s*ite!

[/quote]

Ok, so we push the boat out and sign Lita for 500k (very debateable whether he was available for that) and we also push the boat out big style to meet his wage demands - 12-15k? I dunno, but its a ballpark figure and probably more accurate than your 500k transfer fee.

Then what? The rest of the squad on less than half that (in some cases a lot less) are going to love that aren''t they?

And you''re accusing other people of talking "mainly sh*te"
Yeah, ok.... [:P]
[/quote]

Like every player at the club is on the same wages!!

I accused the poster of talking sh*te because he or she said that signing Lita was wild fantasy when it wasn''t!

A similarly successful loan player from a few years back was signed when it was assumed virtually impossible to sign him on and I''m sure his wages were substantially more than than any other player at the club - Huckerby!

I respect anyone for putting money into the club including Michael Foulger but Foulgers pledge which was aimed to pull at the emothional strings the fans have with the club was very very wrong, distasteful, made with the right intentions I''m sure but very misguided!

Also, personally I think that anyone not claiming their rebate are condoning the clubs failiure but its a free world and ST holders can do as they chose and I respect their decision!

I hope the club do fully apreciate those who do feel it right to not claim their rebate cause the club does not deserve it!

I have decided not to claim the rebate, The reason is I am a fan, which means my heart rules my head, but no probs with anyone claiming it. Methinks we are in for a good season, which does not mean promotion, but which does mean integrity.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Pete,may i ask why my post on this thread that was here last night has been removed?

[/quote]

Was it that a certain person did not like my reply and asked you to remove it?

Two posts, the second of which alleges a conspiracy, about a post disappearing that is quite evidently still there? I take it I''m the "certain person" who in your head runs crying to the mods when someone says something she doesn''t like! Yeah, right.Oh well.Anyway, just to set the record straight despite your attempts to bait me I haven''t been replying to anything you say for two reasons:1) I''m sure that everyone else on here finds spats as tedious as I do, and that''s what you turn any dialogue into.2) What part of "I''m not interested in anything you have to say" don''t you understand? I only ask because that was the last thing you said to me at a meeting a while ago so I''m bemused as to why you continually question me on here.Aside from all that (and to address your witty quip in the post that hasn''t been removed) there is a huge difference between reportage and rhetoric. Any half decent journalist knows that. Reportage is a factual account, rhetoric is musings on a point. When I read one I expect an accurate assessment of a given situation, the other is only given more credence than anything posted on here because the person writing it is a professional. However, that doesn''t always mean it''s right. Obviously because you don''t like the fact that I quoted from the Archant piece about the St Andrews Hall meeting you feel that they didn''t do a very good job of factually reporting the evening. I''d suggest you take it up with them if that''s the case.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="Webbo118"]I have been reading this thread but got bored! I can''t believe the over-excitement and apparent intense feelings that this subject has created. It is really quite simple. If you want the rebate, to which you are entitled, take it. If you want to make a donation to the Club, don''t. I can easily understand and respect any individual for taking either course of action. Just because someone does something different to a poster or has an alternative view, it doesn''t mean they are automatically wrong.[/quote]

I wonder how many ''loyalists'' to the cause - who said they weren''t claiming their rebate.....actually did claim the rebate?

[/quote]

I wonder how many of the said season ticket holding loyalists actually had a season ticket rebate to claim.....

Maybe that''s just me being cynical though......

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

Pete,may i ask why my post on this thread that was here last night has been removed?

[/quote]

Was it that a certain person did not like my reply and asked you to remove it?

[/quote]

Stop bloody whingeing and post it again.........

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

Tilly,

I''ve not deleted any of your posts from the night in question.

[quote user="LQ"]Two posts, the second of which alleges a conspiracy, about a post disappearing that is quite evidently still there? I take it I''m the "certain person" who in your head runs crying to the mods when someone says something she doesn''t like! Yeah, right.

Oh well.

Anyway, just to set the record straight despite your attempts to bait me I haven''t been replying to anything you say for two reasons:

1) I''m sure that everyone else on here finds spats as tedious as I do, and that''s what you turn any dialogue into.

2) What part of "I''m not interested in anything you have to say" don''t you understand? I only ask because that was the last thing you said to me at a meeting a while ago so I''m bemused as to why you continually question me on here.

Aside from all that (and to address your witty quip in the post that hasn''t been removed) there is a huge difference between reportage and rhetoric. Any half decent journalist knows that. Reportage is a factual account, rhetoric is musings on a point. When I read one I expect an accurate assessment of a given situation, the other is only given more credence than anything posted on here because the person writing it is a professional. However, that doesn''t always mean it''s right. Obviously because you don''t like the fact that I quoted from the Archant piece about the St Andrews Hall meeting you feel that they didn''t do a very good job of factually reporting the evening. I''d suggest you take it up with them if that''s the case.

[/quote]

Let us not enter a war of words but the and i quote"because you don''t like the fact i quoted from the Archasnt piece" i find truly amazing as every time Archant pops up on a thread you participate in Lisa you do not have one good word to say with regard to them or their reporting of all things Norwich City.

Finally " i''m not interested in anything you have to say" if i remember rightly stems from the infamous Cullumgate meeting or rather just beforehand when you were wearing your anti NCISA hat but that''s a totally different story is it not?

You will be pleased to know that i will not be posting on this thread anymore as i find it quote"tedious"

Ah, mystery solved!

Yelverton Yella''s post quoted Tangible thingy and as he has a question mark in his username that knocked the rest of the thread out of whack and made your post disappear Tilly.

All sorted now.

I''m loathe to do this but I will, just to set the record straight (and sorry to anyone else reading)...What you said to me was nothing to do with Cullumgate or NCISA. It was said before a meeting in front of quite a few people following a series of emails from you in which you falsely accused me of being a liar. Unsurprisingly though the sentiments you expressed in that statement are entirely mutual.Also, I do not have an anti-NCISA hat but I will express reservations when I feel a supporters group doesn''t act in the best interests of the club I support.

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]Ah, mystery solved!

Yelverton Yella''s post quoted Tangible thingy and as he has a question mark in his username that knocked the rest of the thread out of whack and made your post disappear Tilly.

All sorted now.[/quote]I''ve asked Tangy to remove that question mark on several occasions but he just doesn''t seem to get it. Hopefully he''ll get the message now Pete, especially as it''s affected a fellow NCISA commitee member![;)] 

[quote user="Balham Yellow"][quote user="canaryspike7"]

Just read where Foulger has made another plea for fans to forget the rebate. Cheeky sod. Stop begging Foulger, it''s pathetic. I claimed my rebate ages ago, there was never any way that Gunn was getting his hands on my money.

By the way, I don''t care that this is another rebate thread, it''s a public forum, and people have the right to post what they want.

[/quote]

So you claimed your rebate ages ago.  Well done!  How smug and superior you must feel.  I assume that you won''t be moaning about the lack of budget for playing staff next season.  It''s very easy to criticise others but when push came to shove you weren''t willing to put your hand in your pocket.  From this point forward you should just shut up and put up.

[/quote]

On the contrary, he has put his hand pretty deep into his pocket by purchasing a season ticket - even at a discount it is still a considerable financial commitment for most fans. If the stupid sods on our board offer a substantial rebate on season tickets in the event of the club being relegated (which clearly, with their heads buried deep in the sand, they didn''t expect!), they can''t start bleating about it when people claim for what is rightfully theirs.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]Ah, mystery solved!

All sorted now.[/quote]I''ve asked Tangy to remove that question mark on several occasions but he just doesn''t seem to get it. Hopefully he''ll get the message now Pete, especially as it''s affected a fellow NCISA commitee member![;)] 

[/quote]

It''s not Tangy''s fault, or anyone else that uses punctuation marks in their username. The day of the new forum software can''t come soon enough....

[quote user="LQ"]I''m loathe to do this but I will, just to set the record straight (and sorry to anyone else reading)...

What you said to me was nothing to do with Cullumgate or NCISA. It was said before a meeting in front of quite a few people following a series of emails from you in which you falsely accused me of being a liar. Unsurprisingly though the sentiments you expressed in that statement are entirely mutual.

Also, I do not have an anti-NCISA hat but I will express reservations when I feel a supporters group doesn''t act in the best interests of the club I support.

[/quote]

"i''m loathe to do this" but you just could not help yourself could you Lisa.I rest my case.

[quote user="LQ"]Two posts, the second of which alleges a conspiracy, about a post disappearing that is quite evidently still there? I take it I''m the "certain person" who in your head runs crying to the mods when someone says something she doesn''t like! Yeah, right.Oh well.Anyway, just to set the record straight despite your attempts to bait me I haven''t been replying to anything you say for two reasons:1) I''m sure that everyone else on here finds spats as tedious as I do, and that''s what you turn any dialogue into.2) What part of "I''m not interested in anything you have to say" don''t you understand? I only ask because that was the last thing you said to me at a meeting a while ago so I''m bemused as to why you continually question me on here.Aside from all that (and to address your witty quip in the post that hasn''t been removed) there is a huge difference between reportage and rhetoric. Any half decent journalist knows that. Reportage is a factual account, rhetoric is musings on a point. When I read one I expect an accurate assessment of a given situation, the other is only given more credence than anything posted on here because the person writing it is a professional. However, that doesn''t always mean it''s right. Obviously because you don''t like the fact that I quoted from the Archant piece about the St Andrews Hall meeting you feel that they didn''t do a very good job of factually reporting the evening. I''d suggest you take it up with them if that''s the case.[/quote]How can you continually question the organisation of which Mr Tilson is chairman of, without expecting him to reply?

[quote user="LQ"]
Also, I do not have an anti-NCISA hat but I will express reservations when I feel a supporters group doesn''t act in the best interests of the club I support.

[/quote]

LQ,

However NCISA has listened (and acted accordingly) to the supporters at the St. Andrews Hall meeting and the members of NCISA.  So how about an answer to the questions I asked you over a month ago in the post repeated below:

21/05/2009, 5:24 PM

Tangible Fixed Assets anyone? is not online. Last active: 25/06/2009 14:07:12 Tangible Fixed Assets anyone?

Top 75 Posts
Joined on 03/08/2005
Posts 2,979

Re: Rebates...yet another poor business decision!

Reply Quote

Sons of Boadicea wrote:

The trouble is that the SCG is not an elected body, how they can say they represent the fans views is beyond me.

LQ.,

Given the poll on this site about claiming the rebate and the vote at St.Andrews Hall last Thursday,what opinion are you going to express to the decision makers at Norwich City Football Club with regard to the rebate?   The fans or yours?

Another summer - Where are the good experienced strikers?
----------------------------------------
DECLINE with Delia''s NCFC.
----------------------------------------
IRAN: 27yr old NEDA R.I.P.