Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

1st July 2009

[quote]

Seems it''s being talked up in some posts as a potentially significant date.

I wonder why?

[/quote]By that point we will have all the Bosman''s we''re likely to get, after that we''ll have to pay for them

[quote user="CT "]I''m counting down the days til July 1st on my calender....

things will be much better then [Y]
[/quote]

If it comes and nothing happens, which I seem to think is more than likely, you are going to get totally ridiculed.

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]

[quote user="CT "]I''m counting down the days til July 1st on my calender....

things will be much better then [Y]
[/quote]

If it comes and nothing happens, which I seem to think is more than likely, you are going to get totally ridiculed*.

[/quote]

*More than usual,

[quote user="The Walking Man walking to Yeovil"][quote user="1st Wazzock"]

[quote user="CT "]I''m counting down the days til July 1st on my calender....things will be much better then [Y][/quote]

If it comes and nothing happens, which I seem to think is more than likely, you are going to get totally ridiculed*.

[/quote]

*More than usual,

[/quote]Took the words out of my mouth there mate [:)]Ridicule me all you like , i wont stop posting. It will only encourage me to post more than usual.

[quote user="Buzz Killington"]CT, I bet you a tenner that there will be no take over this summer.[/quote]

I''d bet you (CT) more than a tenner that there''s no takeover happening. I''d love there to be one but no chance. NCFC never seem to get that kind of luck!

If there was a takeover, why the 1st of July? Why not 29th June? Also, if a takeover was about to happen surely we wouldn''t be signing players until this happened? Wouldn''t the new owners want to appoint their own Chief Exec?

[quote user="Icecream Snow"][quote]

Seems it''s being talked up in some posts as a potentially significant date.

I wonder why?

[/quote]By that point we will have all the Bosman''s we''re likely to get, after that we''ll have to pay for them[/quote]you being serious? the Bosmans are FREE, they never have to be paid for, it means they have NO CLUB

I have seen nothing about this in any posts, a few (not so) subtle comments here and there but no one has said anything as far as I have seen. Could you give us some examples bbb?

[quote user="Iwan is God"]If there was a takeover, why the 1st of July? Why not 29th June? Also, if a takeover was about to happen surely we wouldn''t be signing players until this happened? Wouldn''t the new owners want to appoint their own Chief Exec?[/quote]new tax year?

Wasn''t it June 30th last year that the Cullum story hit the front and back pages of the EDP?Its one year on wishful thinking, the only thing that will change in Norwich on that date will be the pages on the Delia''s "How To Cook" Calendars.

[quote user="city till i die"]is it the norfolk show???[/quote]

Interestingly it is the first day of the 2009 Royal Norfolk Show.

But I don''t think Delia is on the programme this year.

OTBC

[quote user="missing in action"][quote user="Iwan is God"]If there was a takeover, why the 1st of July? Why not 29th June? Also, if a takeover was about to happen surely we wouldn''t be signing players until this happened? Wouldn''t the new owners want to appoint their own Chief Exec?[/quote]new tax year?[/quote]I think the club accounting year runs ''til the end of May, seems strange when you think most contracts are drawn ''til the end of June but then it does allow the summer transfer activity to occur post balance sheet.

[quote user="lappinitup"]Is it your birthday Bly? [:^)][/quote]

Who''s to know Lappy?

If the Queen can have two, then why not I?

But I''ll just have to be patient and wait a few days to see.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="lappinitup"]Is it your birthday Bly? [:^)][/quote]Who''s to know Lappy?

OTBC[/quote]Oh dear Bly, I posted that so long ago I''d forgotten all about it!

Still, comparing yourself with an old queen is about right I guess.

Ain''t life a drag Babes!

One love.

[}]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="lappinitup"]Is it your birthday Bly? [:^)][/quote]Who''s to know Lappy?

OTBC[/quote]Oh dear Bly, I posted that so long ago I''d forgotten all about it!

Still, comparing yourself with an old queen is about right I guess.

Ain''t life a drag Babes!

One love.

[}]

[/quote]

Missing nutty are you, old fruit?

Never mind, I''m sure he''ll soon be back.

OTBC

If a takeover is what people are referencing to we wouldn''t be allowed to buy or sell players, i''m not sure how the bosman ruling works although i''m pretty sure there''s a total embargo on transfers when a takeover is pending thus making a takeover that near unlikely.

[quote user="Buzz Killington"]CT, I bet you a tenner that there will be no take over this summer.[/quote]

HILARIOUS sign off, and love the Family Guy reference, Buzz Killington.  And you know why he couldn''t do it?  He was a Scot!

July 1st is Canada Day, and it will be celebrating its 142 birthday.  Ahhhh, the old 1-4-2. 

Okay, so now everybody knows what to expect for July 1, 2009.