Sign in to follow this  
First Wazzock

The Official 'I'm off on Holiday' thread

Myself and the soon to be Mrs Karl Pilkington are off to eastern Europe and I hope to make a pilgrimage to the Olympic Stadium, Munich. Hopefully I will get to practice my volleys on the pitch.

Fear not I will "get me Pink un out" while I''m there.

[quote user="Karl Pilkington"]Myself and the soon to be Mrs Karl Pilkington[/quote]I fear I''ve missed something significant there...

I am going to take a holiday from here, too many idiots and dumb rumours, I know it happens every year but I guess I never get used to it!

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="1st Wazzock"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Wouldn''t be the same with out Wiz ya know.  Talking of people missing, anyone seen Beauseant?  I know he''s back from honeymoon, just not seen him post much since he got back, lol must be busy [;)][/quote]

...or exhausted [:$]

[/quote]

Indeed, good ole boy[:D][:$]

[/quote]

*Snigger*

I''m still here, just haven''t got back into the habit of working with the forum on in the background. To be honest not much to get the old teeth into at present, is there? At least we''re getting players of our own, but, as always, I''ll reserve judgement until I''ve seen them, although I''m heartened by the thought that Steffy may stay as I think his experience could be vital (as well as his class!).

Have a great holiday Wazzy!

[/quote]

Nudge Nudge wink wink, been busy <<coff coff>>  [;)][:D]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Karl Pilkington"]Myself and the soon to be Mrs Karl Pilkington[/quote]
I fear I''ve missed something significant there...
[/quote]

You can have advanced warning of the pending change in facebook status, it''s only been 4 years, I''m a fast mover.

[quote user="Karl Pilkington"]You can have advanced warning of the pending change in facebook status, it''s only been 4 years, I''m a fast mover.[/quote]Well then congratulations, Sir... you''re making an honest chipmunk of her, good to see... [:)][Y][B][<:o)]

Being extremely wealthy and successful my life is just one long holiday....

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Karl Pilkington"]You can have advanced warning of the pending change in facebook status, it''s only been 4 years, I''m a fast mover.[/quote]
Well then congratulations, Sir... you''re making an honest chipmunk of her, good to see... [:)][Y][B][<:o)]
[/quote]

Thankyou squire, but she deserves all the plaudits, she''s done very well for herself. [:D]

I guess i''m kinda lucky... my ''Gap year'' has just been extended to a ''Gap two years'' and therefore i''m staying in Australia for another 6 months... i maybe working at the side of a swimming pool on most days, but its different... no ones heard of Norwich city, no ones even heard of the championship... so relegation hurts less.... therefore i claim to still be on a working holiday in the winter of the southern hemisphere... how the hell did i manage to holiday somewhere where its winter....

[quote user="Karl Pilkington"]

Myself and the soon to be Mrs Karl Pilkington are off to eastern Europe and I hope to make a pilgrimage to the Olympic Stadium, Munich. Hopefully I will get to practice my volleys on the pitch.

Fear not I will "get me Pink un out" while I''m there.

[/quote]

I wouldn''t do it in the Olympic Stadium - they will nick you for it. [;)]

[quote user="Karl Pilkington"]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Karl Pilkington"]You can have advanced warning of the pending change in facebook status, it''s only been 4 years, I''m a fast mover.[/quote]
Well then congratulations, Sir... you''re making an honest chipmunk of her, good to see... [:)][Y][B][<:o)]
[/quote]

Thankyou squire, but she deserves all the plaudits, she''s done very well for herself. [:D]

[/quote]

Haha, awesome comment.

I''d love to go somewhere this year but i was made redundant two weeks ago and my passport expired last summer so it''s not on the cards. Plus my girlfriend doesn''t have a passport either.

Hopefully next summer though.

Thanks for all the good wishes, commiserations to those who are not having a holiday (you will another day).

Here''s to more signings - and lots of them.

Back in 2 weeks.

Have fun mate. Hopefully we''ll have a few new faces for you to return home to.

Thought I''d update you.....if you care or not?

I went to the Olympic Stadium in Munich yesterday. It looks good. I had a few snaps taken. I was too late for the official tour (started at 11am and cost 6 euros) which I was not too disappointed with at first because you can just go in and look round for 2 euros. We went in and looked round and we saw the official tour coming to a close and how does this tour finish???? They get a ball out and you can have a kick about on the pitch. So if you want a chance to re-create the Goss volley it''s yours for the price of a flight to munich and 6 euro entry into the olympic stadium for the tour.

[quote user="Karl Pilkington"]Thought I''d update you.....if you care or not? I went to the Olympic Stadium in Munich yesterday. It looks good. I had a few snaps taken. I was too late for the official tour (started at 11am and cost 6 euros) which I was not too disappointed with at first because you can just go in and look round for 2 euros. We went in and looked round and we saw the official tour coming to a close and how does this tour finish???? They get a ball out and you can have a kick about on the pitch. So if you want a chance to re-create the Goss volley it''s yours for the price of a flight to munich and 6 euro entry into the olympic stadium for the tour.[/quote]

I found it a bit strange with all the Nazi statues of Aryan superman dotted around outside, but it''s an impressive stadium.

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]

Simply let us know where you are going and for how long and we can come round and turn your house over.

Me and Mrs Wazzock are heading for Southern Spain on Friday, and this year I will NOT go in an internet cafe to see who we have signed. [H]

Play nicely while I''m away, children.

[/quote]have fun...and we always play nice [;)]

You had confused me for a second, I didn''t remember any Nazi statues.

I''ve never been to Berlin but it''s on my places to go list.

I can see why Bayern have moved to the Alianz arena, the Olympic stadium does look very dated.