Sign in to follow this  
First Wazzock

The Official 'I'm off on Holiday' thread

Simply let us know where you are going and for how long and we can come round and turn your house over.

Me and Mrs Wazzock are heading for Southern Spain on Friday, and this year I will NOT go in an internet cafe to see who we have signed. [H]

Play nicely while I''m away, children.

I''m going no where, because college have some stupid compulsory days scattered over most of the summer, although we had nothing planned anyway.How miserable. [:(]You have fun though [:D]

I''ll be coming back from Portugal late on the 8th August

Originally an Essex boy, who''s my second favourite team??

Which game out of the 46 is my number one ''don''t miss''??

Which one am I gonna miss?!?!?!

[quote user="Pappa Charlie"]

I''ll be coming back from Portugal late on the 8th August

Originally an Essex boy, who''s my second favourite team??

Which game out of the 46 is my number one ''don''t miss''??

Which one am I gonna miss?!?!?!

[/quote]

Carlisle? [;)]

Too poor for a holiday... may get to do a spot of camping in August, if we''re lucky with weather and everything, which to be fair suits me down the ground!I''ll also (hopefully, medical matters pending) be doing the 3 Peaks Challenge in just under a fortnight... not a holiday, but an excuse to mention it prior to stiffing you all for sponsorship.... [;)]

Just got back from Crete where there''s a heatwave - a Cretewave, maybe.  Stayed in Stalis, lovely place, much nicer than Hersonissos (full of Germans) or Malia (worse - full of British chavs on 4x4s).

[quote user="First Wizard"]I''m sitting in front of my PC 24/7, waffling, wailing, whingeing, whining and whimpering..........apparently![;)][/quote][;)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="First Wizard"]I''m sitting in front of my PC 24/7, waffling, wailing, whingeing, whining and whimpering..........apparently![;)][/quote][;)][/quote]

Do I whimper Lapps?[;)]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="First Wizard"]I''m sitting in front of my PC 24/7, waffling, wailing, whingeing, whining and whimpering..........apparently![;)][/quote][;)][/quote]

Do I whimper Lapps?[;)]

[/quote]Pehaps not, but you are a waffling, wailing, whingeing, whining wizard which is worse, why? [:D]

I wish I was going on holiday.Too darned busy.Too darned busy even to watch the tennis![:(]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="First Wizard"]I''m sitting in front of my PC 24/7, waffling, wailing, whingeing, whining and whimpering..........apparently![;)][/quote][;)][/quote]

Do I whimper Lapps?[;)]

[/quote]Pehaps not, but you are a waffling, wailing, whingeing, whining wizard which is worse, why? [:D][/quote]

I''m proud I moan, so whats the problem? we can''t all be yes men you know![:S]

[quote user="First Wizard"]I''m proud I moan, so whats the problem? we can''t all be yes men you know![:S][/quote]Yes... we can.

I have no plans to take a holiday!

I have no immediate thoughts of a summer break!

I''ve got nothing booked in terms of holiday!

I''m off next week for two weeks in Greece. [ap][ip][B][Y]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="First Wizard"]I''m sitting in front of my PC 24/7, waffling, wailing, whingeing, whining and whimpering..........apparently![;)][/quote][;)][/quote]

Do I whimper Lapps?[;)]

[/quote]Pehaps not, but you are a waffling, wailing, whingeing, whining wizard which is worse, why? [:D][/quote]

I''m proud I moan, so whats the problem? we can''t all be yes men you know![:S]

[/quote]

Ok perhaps not a holiday, but can''t you just give us all a little break from it? [:D]

Wouldn''t be the same with out Wiz ya know.  Talking of people missing, anyone seen Beauseant?  I know he''s back from honeymoon, just not seen him post much since he got back, lol must be busy [;)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Wouldn''t be the same with out Wiz ya know.  Talking of people missing, anyone seen Beauseant?  I know he''s back from honeymoon, just not seen him post much since he got back, lol must be busy [;)][/quote]

...or exhausted [:$]

been to Majorca for a week, going away on 30th sep to Paris/Morocco but dunno whether to go to Orient game first will see how we start i think, but will defo miss the Bristol rov game on 3rd Oct

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Wouldn''t be the same with out Wiz ya know.  Talking of people missing, anyone seen Beauseant?  I know he''s back from honeymoon, just not seen him post much since he got back, lol must be busy [;)][/quote]

[/quote]

Indeed, good ole boy[:D][:$]

I''m going on a remote island in the South Pacific from 7th August and returning approx 2nd week of May 2010, by that time who knows what may of happened!

(I bloody wish)

[quote user="erimus86"]im off to florida on thursday for 2 weeks[/quote]

Enjoy. I was there in February. It was a bloody fantastic holiday, 1 problem though too many Americans[:P]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="1st Wazzock"]

[/quote]

Indeed, good ole boy[:D][:$]

[/quote]

*Snigger*

I''m still here, just haven''t got back into the habit of working with the forum on in the background. To be honest not much to get the old teeth into at present, is there? At least we''re getting players of our own, but, as always, I''ll reserve judgement until I''ve seen them, although I''m heartened by the thought that Steffy may stay as I think his experience could be vital (as well as his class!).

Have a great holiday Wazzy!

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="First Wizard"]I''m sitting in front of my PC 24/7, waffling, wailing, whingeing, whining and whimpering..........apparently![;)][/quote]

And I''m doomed for all eternity. Deary me[;)][/quote]

[:P]

OTBC