Sign in to follow this  
super canary

we will walk league one!

ive had a premonition.city champions with a record points tally and goals scored.go through the season unbeaten,with perhaps the odd couple of draws thrown in.gunn receives an amazing ten consecutive manager of the month awards.believe with me people,look into the eyes,not around the eyes,look into the eyes!!! the futures bright,the future is yellow and green!(unless we have to play in the away kit,then the future is whatever that colour is,which i forget)!!

[quote user="crafty canary"]Well there''s optimism and there''s plain bloody stupidity. I''ll let others decide which you exhibit.[/quote]

ide go with stupidity.but i do think we will go straight back up,with alot more ease than many may think.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]I think we''ve won it already tbh, just about playing the waiting game until we lift our trophy
[/quote]

theres the spirit! "and you read my post,now your a believer!" monkeys.

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"]What is the record points total for league one? Lemme go and investimagate!
[/quote]

no idea..........said a partially sighted bambi.

[quote user="super canary"]ive had a premonition.city champions with a record points tally and goals scored.go through the season unbeaten,with perhaps the odd couple of draws thrown in.gunn receives an amazing ten consecutive manager of the month awards.believe with me people,look into the eyes,not around the eyes,look into the eyes!!! the futures bright,the future is yellow and green!(unless we have to play in the away kit,then the future is whatever that colour is,which i forget)!![/quote]follow follow follow   follow the boys in yellow, here we go again, see you outside the city hall in may

[quote user="super canary"]ive had a premonition.city champions with a record points tally and goals scored.go through the season unbeaten,with perhaps the odd couple of draws thrown in.gunn receives an amazing ten consecutive manager of the month awards.believe with me people,look into the eyes,not around the eyes,look into the eyes!!! the futures bright,the future is yellow and green!(unless we have to play in the away kit,then the future is whatever that colour is,which i forget)!![/quote]

What odds do you think you''d get a Ladbrokes?

I would love to think we would do a Leicester, but there a few decent sides to be aware of.

Leeds, Milwall and MK Dons will all be looking for promotion. Add to that lot Charlton, but the 10 points deduction will probably curtail Southampton. However, Huddersfield are a bit of a dark horse.

I would say we would be in the top six with Leeds and MK Dons winning automatic.

[quote user="super canary"]ive had a premonition.city champions with a record points tally and goals scored.go through the season unbeaten,with perhaps the odd couple of draws thrown in.gunn receives an amazing ten consecutive manager of the month awards.believe with me people,look into the eyes,not around the eyes,look into the eyes!!! the futures bright,the future is yellow and green!(unless we have to play in the away kit,then the future is whatever that colour is,which i forget)!![/quote]

Forget it!

why are your fans so arrogant? we''ll walk the league? whats the record total of points etc....

i just cant work out why your so confident either! bryan gunn for starters makes me think you''ll fail unless he''s sacked before xmas

[quote user="we8wba"]

why are your fans so arrogant? we''ll walk the league? whats the record total of points etc....

i just cant work out why your so confident either! bryan gunn for starters makes me think you''ll fail unless he''s sacked before xmas

[/quote]surely wolves have a fans forum now they are in the premier league???GO AWAY

[quote user="bristol_canary"][quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

surely wolves have a fans forum now they are in the premier league???

GO AWAY
[/quote]

He can''t help himself.

Would you go on other fans websites and take issue with comments that don''t in anyway concern you? I know I wouldn''t.

He is a very strange individual. Bordering on creepy.

Shudder!

[quote user="Ween_Nasty"][quote user="bristol_canary"][quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]surely wolves have a fans forum now they are in the premier league???GO AWAY[/quote]

He can''t help himself.

Would you go on other fans websites and take issue with comments that don''t in anyway concern you? I know I wouldn''t.

He is a very strange individual. Bordering on creepy.

Shudder!

[/quote]No i would not!

your not!

Oh dear, are you in for a nasty shock fella.[:S]

[quote user="Temp the Revelator"]It never fails to stagger me that people cannot see irony.......[/quote]

Especially those who profess intelligence

[quote user="Temp the Revelator"]It never fails to stagger me that people cannot see irony.......[/quote]

indeed.there was  more than a hint of irony in what i wrote,just to see who is really behind a push for promotion and who is going into the new season with their minds made up that we wont be challenging.interesting to see.and thankyou those who didnt take the original post as too serious,you got what i meant!! we will,however,be going straight back up,i have no doubts!!

[quote user="super canary"]

indeed.there was  more than a hint of irony in what i wrote,just to see who is really behind a push for promotion and who is going into the new season with their minds made up that we wont be challenging.interesting to see.and thankyou those who didnt take the original post as too serious,you got what i meant!! we will,however,be going straight back up,i have no doubts!!

[/quote]Okay, I shall start by apoligise for this post in advance, but I have OCD and cannot contain it any longer! [:S] 1) Please put a space after commas and full stops 2) Capitilise the first letter of the first word of a new sentence.I know you''ll say I''m being picky and wasting my time, but I honestly can''t help myself. Even if you ignore me I still feel better for just saying something [:P]