Sign in to follow this  
Buzz Killington

Marlon Broomes

[quote user="Buzz Killington"]Released by Blackpool. Has always seemed a decent player, good addition to our defense I reckon. Any other thoughts?[/quote]

That''s a sweeping statement!

Boom boom!

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"][quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"]

Boom boom!

[/quote]

Could he "handle" the pressure of playing for us though?

[/quote]

No

[quote user="Dave"][quote user="Pboro_Canary"][quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"]

Boom boom!

[/quote]

Could he "handle" the pressure of playing for us though?

[/quote]

No

[/quote]

no as in bad joke or no as in no he could not play for us?

[quote user="Buzz Killington"]Released by Blackpool. Has always seemed a decent player, good addition to our defense I reckon. Any other thoughts?[/quote]

I have never rated the bloke, has never established himself in a first team. Couldnt get in the Blackpool team last year even though they had lost Gorkks, couldnt get in the Stoke (when they were rubbish) team before that (37 games in 3 seasons), didnt really establish himself in the Preston team before that (20 games a season average for three years). I dont think he really did anything special for Crewe on loan last year, as part of a defence that go relegated from league one!  No thanks!

He is also 31, you have to question whether we really need a 31 year old centre back when we have Doherty (29) and Stefanovic (34).  I think we need to be looking at younger players in that particularly position, ones that we can bring on and develop (and thus have a saleable asset).

Henri Camara and Sibierski are going to get released by Wigan apprently. I would have Camara but i wouldn''t want Sibierski.

[quote user="lynn canary"]Henri Camara and Sibierski are going to get released by Wigan apprently. I would have Camara but i wouldn''t want Sibierski.[/quote]

Henri Camara?  I dont think that he is going to quite fit within our budget!

[quote user="ryan85k"]

[quote user="lynn canary"]Henri Camara and Sibierski are going to get released by Wigan apprently. I would have Camara but i wouldn''t want Sibierski.[/quote]

Henri Camara?  I dont think that he is going to quite fit within our budget!

[/quote]Our budget is a funny thing.  If there is a player that could make a difference, I bet a certain Mr. Moore will be asked to help out, which makes it down to the players themselves.  I wouldn''t mind betting that we somehow manage to lure 1 or 2 quality players by August.