Sign in to follow this  
colneycanary

Byron Webster???

Centreback and plays for FK Most in the Czech Republic. Has been linked with a move to the uk and we are named as one of the clubs showing an interest in him.

http://lesrosbifs.wordpress.com/2009/06/10/les-rosbifs-update-webster-to-move-to-motherwell-leeds-united-or-norwich-city/

cant comment on him reallydoesnt look very....brick*house ishand maybe the article is blowing smoke up his arse...an agent trying to work up a move?he could be great though, no idea.

Oh god! Are we really so crap we''re being linked with a player who wasn''t good enough for Harrogate! It''s bad enough people getting excited about a free transfer from Exeter. I get more depressed by the second.

[quote user="The Saturday Boy"]Oh god! Are we really so crap we''re being linked with a player who wasn''t good enough for Harrogate! It''s bad enough people getting excited about a free transfer from Exeter. I get more depressed by the second.[/quote]i''m from harrogate! don''t remember him at them. I''ll find out more i guess

I choked on my Horlicks when I read that last night, I would say that the site simply grabbed a couple of names out of the hat to promote the interest in the player, maybe his agent is behind a lot of it.