Sign in to follow this  
yossarian

Congratulations

Hello - im a newbie , although one who has long been a fan of reading your posts for a long time. Haven''t felt the need to contribute before but have been sent mental by certain recent posts. Neither the delia-lovers or the delia-haters have upset me - they obviously love the club and have provided me with much entertainment - who honestly hasn''t imagined what 1st wiz looks like? Smudger - mainly due to his avatar is (in my head) something out of an aphex twin video , raging relentlessly against the establishment. Love all those characters but what i cant stomach is............................all these recent postsers who claim to be disgusted by the "conflict" on here. "its a civil war" "its become so childish".........has it? Then good - we are where we are. It would be shameful if there wasn''t real anger expressed. Check out the binners green-un message board - its truly retarded (and thats not anti-scum bias - ive taken that into account and i even quite like bluemikes special little messages) This message board is brilliant because of the conflict - keep it coming. Just wanted to keep your spirits up on the frontline of ncfc civil war 2009-????.

[quote user="yossarian"]It would be shameful if there wasn''t real anger expressed.[/quote]Welcome Ian. Now far cough you tossarian! [:@] [;)]

i see what you''ve done there.......you took "yossarian" and cleverly replaced the Y with a sneaky T , making the (admitedly hilarious) new moniker of "tossarian." quite brilliant.............

Welcome yossarian![{]As a fairly new poster, i can already say it''s bloody crazy, but as a message board, it ain''t half bad[Y]. You seem to of already identified those on the ''NCFC Most Wanted'' list, in Wiz and Smudge. Both of them consumed by hatred for those running the club at the moment without doubt, but by no means do they detract from some decent debate[;)].You''ll enjoy it[<:o)]

not sure about wiz - i cant help liking him. smudge has my respect in that he obviously means it but might need to have a long hard think

[quote user="yossarian"]Hello - im a newbie , although one who has long been a fan of reading your posts for a long time. Haven''t felt the need to contribute before but have been sent mental by certain recent posts. Neither the delia-lovers or the delia-haters have upset me - they obviously love the club and have provided me with much entertainment - who honestly hasn''t imagined what 1st wiz looks like? Smudger - mainly due to his avatar is (in my head) something out of an aphex twin video , raging relentlessly against the establishment. Love all those characters but what i cant stomach is............................all these recent postsers who claim to be disgusted by the "conflict" on here. "its a civil war" "its become so childish".........has it? Then good - we are where we are. It would be shameful if there wasn''t real anger expressed. Check out the binners green-un message board - its truly retarded (and thats not anti-scum bias - ive taken that into account and i even quite like bluemikes special little messages) This message board is brilliant because of the conflict - keep it coming. Just wanted to keep your spirits up on the frontline of ncfc civil war 2009-????.[/quote] Hi Yossar, yay someone likes my posts lol, I only come on for a laugh and to remind you lot who are the pride of East Anglia !!!! Have fun pal.

[quote user="bluemike"][quote user="yossarian"]Hello - im a newbie , although one who has long been a fan of reading your posts for a long time. Haven''t felt the need to contribute before but have been sent mental by certain recent posts. Neither the delia-lovers or the delia-haters have upset me - they obviously love the club and have provided me with much entertainment - who honestly hasn''t imagined what 1st wiz looks like? Smudger - mainly due to his avatar is (in my head) something out of an aphex twin video , raging relentlessly against the establishment. Love all those characters but what i cant stomach is............................all these recent postsers who claim to be disgusted by the "conflict" on here. "its a civil war" "its become so childish".........has it? Then good - we are where we are. It would be shameful if there wasn''t real anger expressed. Check out the binners green-un message board - its truly retarded (and thats not anti-scum bias - ive taken that into account and i even quite like bluemikes special little messages) This message board is brilliant because of the conflict - keep it coming. Just wanted to keep your spirits up on the frontline of ncfc civil war 2009-????.[/quote] Hi Yossar, yay someone likes my posts lol, I only come on for a laugh and to remind you lot who are the pride of East Anglia !!!! Have fun pal.
[/quote]

Was there ever any doubt ?![:D]

[quote user="bluemike"][quote user="yossarian"]Hello - im a newbie , although one who has long been a fan of reading your posts for a long time. Haven''t felt the need to contribute before but have been sent mental by certain recent posts. Neither the delia-lovers or the delia-haters have upset me - they obviously love the club and have provided me with much entertainment - who honestly hasn''t imagined what 1st wiz looks like? Smudger - mainly due to his avatar is (in my head) something out of an aphex twin video , raging relentlessly against the establishment. Love all those characters but what i cant stomach is............................all these recent postsers who claim to be disgusted by the "conflict" on here. "its a civil war" "its become so childish".........has it? Then good - we are where we are. It would be shameful if there wasn''t real anger expressed. Check out the binners green-un message board - its truly retarded (and thats not anti-scum bias - ive taken that into account and i even quite like bluemikes special little messages) This message board is brilliant because of the conflict - keep it coming. Just wanted to keep your spirits up on the frontline of ncfc civil war 2009-????.[/quote] Hi Yossar, yay someone likes my posts lol, I only come on for a laugh and to remind you lot who are the pride of East Anglia !!!! Have fun pal.
[/quote]never in a million years...lol...a small town yes pride of east anglia NEVER!!!

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="bluemike"][quote user="yossarian"]Hello - im a newbie , although one who has long been a fan of reading your posts for a long time. Haven''t felt the need to contribute before but have been sent mental by certain recent posts. Neither the delia-lovers or the delia-haters have upset me - they obviously love the club and have provided me with much entertainment - who honestly hasn''t imagined what 1st wiz looks like? Smudger - mainly due to his avatar is (in my head) something out of an aphex twin video , raging relentlessly against the establishment. Love all those characters but what i cant stomach is............................all these recent postsers who claim to be disgusted by the "conflict" on here. "its a civil war" "its become so childish".........has it? Then good - we are where we are. It would be shameful if there wasn''t real anger expressed. Check out the binners green-un message board - its truly retarded (and thats not anti-scum bias - ive taken that into account and i even quite like bluemikes special little messages) This message board is brilliant because of the conflict - keep it coming. Just wanted to keep your spirits up on the frontline of ncfc civil war 2009-????.[/quote] Hi Yossar, yay someone likes my posts lol, I only come on for a laugh and to remind you lot who are the pride of East Anglia !!!! Have fun pal.[/quote]never in a million years...lol...a small town yes pride of east anglia NEVER!!![/quote] come come you know its true, always have been and always will be. Mind you i do like your forums, so much in house fighting !!

[quote user="bluemike"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="bluemike"][quote user="yossarian"]Hello - im a newbie , although one who has long been a fan of reading your posts for a long time. Haven''t felt the need to contribute before but have been sent mental by certain recent posts. Neither the delia-lovers or the delia-haters have upset me - they obviously love the club and have provided me with much entertainment - who honestly hasn''t imagined what 1st wiz looks like? Smudger - mainly due to his avatar is (in my head) something out of an aphex twin video , raging relentlessly against the establishment. Love all those characters but what i cant stomach is............................all these recent postsers who claim to be disgusted by the "conflict" on here. "its a civil war" "its become so childish".........has it? Then good - we are where we are. It would be shameful if there wasn''t real anger expressed. Check out the binners green-un message board - its truly retarded (and thats not anti-scum bias - ive taken that into account and i even quite like bluemikes special little messages) This message board is brilliant because of the conflict - keep it coming. Just wanted to keep your spirits up on the frontline of ncfc civil war 2009-????.[/quote] Hi Yossar, yay someone likes my posts lol, I only come on for a laugh and to remind you lot who are the pride of East Anglia !!!! Have fun pal.
[/quote]never in a million years...lol...a small town yes pride of east anglia NEVER!!![/quote] come come you know its true, always have been and always will be. Mind you i do like your forums, so much in house fighting !!
[/quote]

Yeah...great isn''t it?

With so much illiteracy (that means the inability to read and write) in your rectum of the woods it must be difficult to find someone to argue with....

You''re welcome here anyway.

[quote user="yossarian"]not sure about wiz - i cant help liking him. smudge has my respect in that he obviously means it but might need to have a long hard think[/quote]

Welcome yossy..............I''m a pussycat.......honestly.[;)]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="yossarian"]not sure about wiz - i cant help liking him. smudge has my respect in that he obviously means it but might need to have a long hard think[/quote]

[/quote]

Morning Wiz

Just as I thought you had at last come clean you had to put "cat" after it!![:D]

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

Touche Butler.[Y]

Morning Wiz

Just as I thought you had at last come clean you had to put "cat" after it!![:D]

[/quote]

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

Morning Wiz

[/quote]

Touche Butler.[Y]