Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

All new players must........

Yeah, i''m with Wiz on this one! He''s obviously hungry to play for us so that already puts him above the knobheads from last season!!

[quote user="First Wizard"]Be given at least 10-12 competitive games before we judge them, thats what I''m going to do, how about you?[/quote]I reckon you''ll change your mind before the season even starts. [|-)]

[quote user="CT "]You had already judged Gunn after the Barnsley game

''uncle fester has had one lucky win, watch him become manager''....
[/quote]

Firstly CT, Gunn ain''t a player!

Secondly, most supporters didn''t want Gunn, yourself included.

Thirdly, stop trying to take this thread off topic.....please.

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="First Wizard"]Be given at least 10-12 competitive games before we judge them, thats what I''m going to do, how about you?[/quote]

I reckon you''ll change your mind before the season even starts. [|-)]
[/quote]

Err OK Lord..............but whats your opinion?

[quote user="Facebook Sam"]Sounds reasonable for you. How many games have you given your love child cureton though?[/quote]You soon cottoned on to our wiz Sam, or have you been here before in an earlier life ?    Got to agree Wiz.. he has even kicked a flamming ball yet.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="First Wizard"]Be given at least 10-12 competitive games before we judge them, thats what I''m going to do, how about you?[/quote]I reckon you''ll change your mind before the season even starts. [|-)][/quote]

Err OK Lord..............but whats your opinion?

[/quote]I say give him a go. I''m just surprised to hear you say it, particularly as you appear to be able to see into the future. [:P]

[quote user="kennyfoggo"][quote user="Facebook Sam"]Sounds reasonable for you. How many games have you given your love child cureton though?[/quote]

You soon cottoned on to our wiz Sam, or have you been here before in an earlier life ?    Got to agree Wiz.. he has even kicked a flamming ball yet.
[/quote]

I''ve been reading this for a while but this is the first time I have taken part

[quote user="kennyfoggo"][quote user="Facebook Sam"]Sounds reasonable for you. How many games have you given your love child cureton though?[/quote]

You soon cottoned on to our wiz Sam, or have you been here before in an earlier life ?    Got to agree Wiz.. he has even kicked a flamming ball yet.
[/quote]

Lovely isn''t it?

If you can''t cover your tracks better than that mate....don''t bother.

[quote user="Cluck is God"]

Lovely isn''t it?

[/quote]The voice of experience speaks...

You''re taking a good, positive stance in what you''re saying, Wiz, but I very much doubt you will stick to what you''ve said. I reckon if Gill has two or three stinkers, you will start to condemn him.

[quote user="First Wizard"]Be given at least 10-12 competitive games before we judge them, thats what I''m going to do, how about you?[/quote]

I totally agrre Wiz, however you do have a tendancy to judge players beofre they''ve even kicked a ball

[quote user="Pablos pubic perm"]You''re taking a good, positive stance in what you''re saying, Wiz, but I very much doubt you will stick to what you''ve said. I reckon if Gill has two or three stinkers, you will start to condemn him.[/quote]

I understand why you say that Pablo, but I''m really going to try and stick with it, hell, we can''t change it now can we?

What?? actually giving players a chance? surely not, whatever NCFC does is wrong these days, everyone knows whoever we sign is rubbish.

Kidding, very true post Wiz, shame some people round here arn''t prepared to even wait to see our new signings play before knocking them.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Pablos pubic perm"]You''re taking a good, positive stance in what you''re saying, Wiz, but I very much doubt you will stick to what you''ve said. I reckon if Gill has two or three stinkers, you will start to condemn him.[/quote]

I understand why you say that Pablo, but I''m really going to try and stick with it, hell, we can''t change it now can we?

[/quote]

What are you on today Wiz and where can i get some from?

[quote user="canarytom"]Wiz, the undertaker wants you to take part in his wrestling thread in the its not just football section[/quote]

Cheers Tom.

Sideshow:

Its my new pussy I think, ''Sunny'' has brought out the nice, mellow side of me.[Y]

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="Cluck is God"]

Lovely isn''t it?

[/quote]

The voice of experience speaks...
[/quote]

Implicated via involvement then aren''t you?

How very very sad......

[quote user="First Wizard"]Be given at least 10-12 competitive games before we judge them, thats what I''m going to do, how about you?[/quote]I agree but what we can''t do is what we''ve done on the whole as a supporters group for the last 5 season and that is continue to support players of a sub standard level ad-infinitum just because they are all we have.It''s time to start again and accept our position. However we need to expect our players new and old to be good enough to compete at the top end of this league. If they or some can not then I see no reason to support them. Bad players got us here and bad players will keep us here.

[quote user="Hardhouse44"][quote user="First Wizard"]Be given at least 10-12 competitive games before we judge them, thats what I''m going to do, how about you?[/quote]
I agree but what we can''t do is what we''ve done on the whole as a supporters group for the last 5 season and that is continue to support players of a sub standard level ad-infinitum just because they are all we have.

It''s time to start again and accept our position. However we need to expect our players new and old to be good enough to compete at the top end of this league. If they or some can not then I see no reason to support them. Bad players got us here and bad players will keep us here.
[/quote]

Agreed Hardhouse, if they haven''t cut the mustard after a dozen games, well you know the rest.

Personally Wiz I think you''ve gone a bit soft, 10-12 games and we could be nearing the end of september, trust me after the first coupl of games we will probably be able to tell exactly what kind of team Gunn has got us. While I won''t judge them on pre-season, that will be their time to gel and work on tactics, they only get four league games to prove themselves to me that should bring us nicely to the end of August. I would be wanting to see a real desire and commitment by the players, good performances in at least 3 of the 4 games and a minimum position of top 10.I want to see heads rolls if this isn''t the case...

[quote user="Notts Canary"]Personally Wiz I think you''ve gone a bit soft, 10-12 games and we could be nearing the end of september, trust me after the first coupl of games we will probably be able to tell exactly what kind of team Gunn has got us. While I won''t judge them on pre-season, that will be their time to gel and work on tactics, they only get four league games to prove themselves to me that should bring us nicely to the end of August. I would be wanting to see a real desire and commitment by the players, good performances in at least 3 of the 4 games and a minimum position of top 10.

I want to see heads rolls if this isn''t the case...
[/quote]

Its Gunn which concens me most Notts, even if good players are signed, if he can''t manage them........