Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

OT: the videos on CanariesWorld

Just attempted to play the video of Gunny welcoming Gill, the Gill interview and the one featuring Dejan and none of them work.Any computer whizz- kids out there who could help?Ta muchly [Y]

[quote user="CT "]Just attempted to play the video of Gunny welcoming Gill, the Gill interview and the one featuring Dejan and none of them work.

Any computer whizz- kids out there who could help?

Ta muchly [Y]
[/quote]

The site has been iffy CT, it took me ages to see the vids.[:(]

[quote user="Jim Kent"]What browser do you use CT? I find the vids don''t work on chrome.[/quote]

Its the site problems Jim, not the browser.

Wiz,

I can report it is working fine for me using IE 8.

It may not be a browser issue, but I was just saying I have had issues before using Chrome. Therefore, it might be worth trying a different browser.

Barry,

There are several ways to pay either for the full season or monthly via direct debit.

Not sure what the season price is, but I pay £3.99 a month.

For me it''s essential because I live in the south east. Therefore, out of radio norfolk range.

The match commentary doesn''t also work at first and they can have technical problems. There is also match highlights and every once in a while full extended highlights.

There is also videos of interviews and other interesting features.

As and added bonus you can access other world sites. Hearing match commentary and team line-ups and that sort of thing.

Overall for £3.99 a month it is value for money.

I used chrome just now, and they seem to work, however on first attempt they didnt, but I went to the World homepage first, then viewed them. On first attempt I got a "Page doesnt exisit" message :s but all working now! Shouldnt be a browser problem, they have all worked before when I first got chrome a few months ago!

[quote user="CT "]I have tried to watch on both IE and Firefox.

Neither browser works.

Oh well..
[/quote]

Try lciking on the download button and it should come up in either Windows Media player or whatever media player you have.