Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

O.T : England V Andorra

he got one.....was nice sidefoot pass....re my earlier prediction ; i also thought roeder was the man when he joined us.

[quote user="The Undertaker"]Could the shambolic team we put out at Charlton beat Andorra? Yes or no?[/quote]If Shax is played at center back then yes....Otherwise no.Surprised at England tbh. When we''ve had expectations of easy early goals they''ve let us down- i know another team like that....

[quote user="Mister Chops"]In other news...Italy 2 - 3 New ZealandChris Killen scored against Italy!  The world''s gone mental.[/quote]Must read thread before posting.Must read thread before posting.

Must read thread before posting.

That Beckham chap sure knows how to pass a ball!! Is he available on loan?

Have to say I considered going but couldnt be bothered in the end and good job I diddnt. I dread to think how on earth they are going to get 50,000 people out of there where the majority use a tube. Amazing how the tube closing down causes them such major problems. I would be definately getting out of there now I think.

Even though we are winning by quite a bit we still seem to be missing some simple chances such as the crouch one a minute ago

Davdi Pleat coming out with more words of wisdom tonight saying that we could have just played without a goalkeeper tonight!

Lazy bastardds of tube drivers. They cause around 100 million of wasted money in London today, disrupted my journey all because this countyr allows strikes. They are striking because of sackings of 2 collegues, well one was caught stealing, the other opened a door on the other side, well how dangerous could that be? I would say sackable offence. Fucking cunts get back to work you lazy stinking fucking cunts

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]Lazy bastardds of tube drivers. They cause around 100 million of wasted money in London today, disrupted my journey all because this countyr allows strikes. They are striking because of sackings of 2 collegues, well one was caught stealing, the other opened a door on the other side, well how dangerous could that be? I would say sackable offence. Fucking cunts get back to work you lazy stinking fucking cunts[/quote]

Yeh. I hear that the station attendants want a rise on their £28,000 a year and the drivers on their £40,000 a year. Im sorry how hard can it be. Station attendants just have to check people get through barriers easily. While driving the tube is go, stop open doors go again. £40,000 for that is enough as it is.

This does show how much they over rely on tubes at wembley.

I went, luckily got the National Express bus from Leicester direct to Wembley, nightmare getting out of the car park, and then the M1 was shut on the way home!  When we left at the final whistle there were announcements that tubes were running from Wembley Park and Wembley Central so I''m sure that eased the congestion a bit.One of the most one-sided, ridiculous matches I have ever seen, it was like a training match for most parts, and that meant we only saw some action in the second half!!  Luckily we were sat next to the England band, so that made up for what I would say was a very very poor atmosphere, but then Andorra didn''t exactly inspire anyone to get behind England, after that first goal went in they had no hope.Also their number 6...absolute buffoon.

Another example of success perpetuating success in football.England seeded in top 10 for the draw get to play several crap teams to qualify.England beat aforementioned crap teams then get seeded in the finals draw based on qualifying record.England get 1 decent team and two or three crap teams in group stage of WC.Beat crap teams and progress.Meet decent team in QF''s/SF''s and get exposed and knocked out.Still due to qualifying record they get seeded in next World Cup draw.Repeat ad nauseum.I don''t think it does the England team any favours playing the likes of Kazakstahn or Andorra in qualifying, any other Internationals against decent teams are either pointless friendlies or played out in the knockout stages of the WC or Euros meaning the England team only really get to play three or four meaningful competitive matches against good teams every two years at best. No wonder they never win anything.[:|]

Yeh i mean in South America I think they only have one or two groups but more teams go through. But you get Argentina, Brazil, Uruguay teams like that playing eachother in qualifiers while teams like Ecaudor and Columbia who they also play are half descent. The only really good side in our group are Croatia. Ukraine used to be alright but they seemed to have fallen in rescent times. Kazahkstan and andorra are both a joke.

I still think they should have a group for all the minnows before the actualy qualifying to decide who gets in as its just such a waste of time playing the likes of andorra, san marino, faroe islands, etc. I believe they now do it in the oceania zone after australia started beating the likes of Tonga and Samoa 30-0