Sign in to follow this  
DOGGER

If you could ask Delia one question?

I would simply ask "why don''t you **** *** **** ** ******* *** **** ** *** ******'' club back"?

Nice and simple..... no pressure mind.......

[quote user="Cluck is God"]

I would simply ask "why don''t you **** *** **** ** ******* *** **** ** *** ******'' club back"?

[/quote]I didn''t know there were any two letter swear words.  Oh well, I live and learn.

[quote user="Dogger in Div 1"]Prob not very, smokes likes a chimney and likes his drink too, plus his age!![/quote]I have all those qualifications too..............

Might be little..............

But it grows on Ya................

[:O]

[quote user="7rew"][quote user="Cluck is God"]

[/quote]

I didn''t know there were any two letter swear words.  Oh well, I live and learn.
[/quote]

It was just for dramatic effect 7...... although I believe ** is quite rude isn''t it?

If you knew then what you know now - would you still have got involved ?

[quote user="Dogger in Div 1"]Prob not very, smokes likes a chimney and likes his drink too, plus his age!![/quote]

lol wouldn''t like it on the end of your nose as a wart

[quote user="mtv"]she always has a choice you know[/quote]and whats that then....walk away from £11m?Like you would.....

[quote user="Dogger in Div 1"]Prob not very, smokes likes a chimney and likes his drink too, plus his age!![/quote]

Are you kidding me! I smoke and drink heavily and have a hampton  like a baby''s arm with an orange in the fist.Shame I can''t get it up though. [;)]

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Dogger in Div 1"]Prob not very, smokes likes a chimney and likes his drink too, plus his age!![/quote]

Are you kidding me! I smoke and drink heavily and have a hampton  like a baby''s arm with an orange in the fist.

Shame I can''t get it up though. [;)]
[/quote]

HaHa[:D]

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Dogger in Div 1"]Prob not very, smokes likes a chimney and likes his drink too, plus his age!![/quote]

Are you kidding me! I smoke and drink heavily and have a hampton  like a baby''s arm with an orange in the fist.

Shame I can''t get it up though. [;)]
[/quote]

LMFAO [:D]

[quote user="|BA"][quote user="mtv"]she always has a choice you know[/quote]

and whats that then....walk away from £11m?

Like you would.....  You really don''t get it do you!? She will NEVER get that money back It''s her own fault for running the company into the ground.

Are Cod stocks as critical as one is led to believe and if so, how do we re-generate and preserve our stocks, whilst other countries appear to have free license to fish as much and where they wish.  Keeps me up at night this subject, a worrying problem.