Sign in to follow this  
DOGGER

If you could ask Delia one question?

What''s it like to see a club go from great football with good results to a team now in the 3rd division under your tenure?  That''s what i''d ask her.

she hardly strikes me as a 3 girl .

i wouldnt be gutted if i was not here type , she would worry me if i got with delia could i trust her with my bank details and credit cards ....... not a chance ..!!!

[quote user="nu_matik"]I''d have to ask i f we will get any decent flavour pies next season.[/quote]

your telling me mate, all a man wants pre-match is a pint in one hand and a pie in the other

had the pint, go to the pie menu "meditteranian vegtable pie" ?? whats that all about

[quote user="we8wba"]go to the pie menu "meditteranian vegtable pie" ?? whats that all about[/quote]Wolverhampton is not the only place where you can find vegetables you know!

[quote user="nu_matik"]I''d have to ask i f we will get any decent flavour pies next season.[/quote]

Have to say the balti pies aren''t bad, but whoever makes that pastry needs a few cooking lessons, it''s shocking lol last season I broke two forks trying to get into the bleeding things. [:)]